The Future of Metal Is Here!!

Sounds really good for really young kids playing punk/hardcore who are probably playing their first shows. What the hell did you expect? Decapitated? The singer reminds me of Fu Manchu

I think it's funny how the audience isn't ANY different in real hardcore shows... There's just more of them idiots swingin' their arms around :lol:

God, when that very first lead fill comes in, I nearly fell off my chair. Awesome intonation for the win:lol:

This band (Mirror of Madness) is actually signed in Finland and consists of 12yo kids:

Mirror%20of%20Madness%20-%20Band%20%2810%20a%C3%B1os%20%3B3%29.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm always sceptical when so young kids are getting signed. Many times they're not being signed based on their music but the novelty aspect of young kids playing heavy music. And some labels like Nuclear Blast have a history to exploit these kids for their novelty aspect only to drop them like a hot potato when that wears off and sales crumble.

Anyone remember the Swedish death/thrash band Raise Hell? As soon as they weren't marketable as "teenagers playing extreme music" anymore, they were dropped like a hot potato and just replaced with the next guys in their puberty.

Guess that's just the way of the industry...

Ha! Anyone remember Old Skull?

Nothing beats being 14 and renting out the local hall and selling tix for $5 in the school's cafeteria to your friends. I miss those days.

is that a Jem?

I assume so. The kid on the right played Little Stevie Vai in the "Audience is Listening" video, the kid on the left grew up to play drums for Tenacious D and Devin Townsend, and the ginger in the middle played Sam on Diffrent Strokes and John Connor's mullety friend in Terminator 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
"...And look out for the screamo kids practicing their karate kicks. Dude, you look gaytarded." -Brian Posehn

I hate hardcore dancing... its pretty badass seeing little kids playing heavy music though!