The game has gone gold

hehe
That's the spirit.
Can't wait until my germanic army is inside the walls of rome and then I continue south.
I just hope the barbarians can fight in the desert :p

TB666 said:
hehe
That's the spirit.
Can't wait until my germanic army is inside the walls of rome and then I continue south.
I just hope the barbarians can fight in the desert :p
Oh same here! I've been waiting to play the Germans for quite some time now.

I really have no idea what I am going to do when I first play the game. There's so many different choices to choose from.

No fucking way! I probably won't even play the campaign first.

I'll play a historical battle (Teutoburger Wald), probably at least.

And then I'll play the stupid Romans. No, they look pretty cool because of their unit variety and the cities are going to look sweet. Plus it's Rome.

And I'll be the Julii first. I want to head north so badly.

Yeah, I'm gonna be the Julii as well.
Probably because they actually won the civil war in real life and watching those red soldiers looks so cool.
Has a very commie feeling over them

Indeed. Now the question is: Which faction do I want to burn Rome first (after the obligatory once through with a Roman faction anyway)?

I'm thinking Carthage, Greek City States, or Germans. It'll be fun either way though.

TB666 said:
Yeah, I'm gonna be the Julii as well.
Probably because they actually won the civil war in real life and watching those red soldiers looks so cool.
Has a very commie feeling over them
Yeah, I agree.That Roman factions feels the most Roman. I just can't picture Romans in green. And plus you will probably head north first; a place I have dieing to conquer, because it is my favorite part of Roman history; Caesar's Gallic campaign.