The gathering - Live Paradiso

Oceana

el cielo
Mar 3, 2004
(void)
Since in this forum there are some the gathering fans i thought it would be nice to post this :D

On www.fabchannel.com there's a The gathering video streaming concert (1h 49min). The audio/video quality is quite good. The concert is from this current "Sleepy buildings" tour.

The main problem is that you will need to register the web to see it (there are other concerts that you can see)... but for those who dont want to register you can still see the concert by entering mms://ds096.xs4all.nl/thegathering_300.wmv into windows media player.

pd: i recommend you to use one of those rip programs to get the stream (you will be able to see the video offilne then) :D

well, i already tried to see it, registered and that, but somehow i can only hear sth but nothing is getting visible somehow! Will try it again the next days.

mmm i think it needs newer versions of windows media player in order to see the stream online (in case you rip ir you will be able to see it with any version)

Oceana said:
... i recommend you to use one of those rip programs to get the stream (you will be able to see the video offilne then) :D
never heard of programs like that, not that i'm interested into that concert, but just for info, what are these programs like? names?

nettransport for example or asfrecorder, streambox,... there are lots of programs capable of doing that

Morpheus said:
well, i already tried to see it, registered and that, but somehow i can only hear sth but nothing is getting visible somehow! Will try it again the next days.

same thing here...
well, thanx anyway oceana, very nice from you!

oh well, another thing... the image is nearly black the first minute or two so wait till the music start to see if you see something or not

Oceana said:
oh well, another thing... the image is nearly black the first minute or two so wait till the music start to see if you see something or not

lol. bad english

Oceana said:
nettransport for example or asfrecorder, streambox,... there are lots of programs capable of doing that
hm, yeah it actually works, i tried a program called SDP and downloaded the concert. i don't think that will even bother to watch the whole thing, but just wanted to check out this thing.

opethpainter said:
is it a big file? have someone just recorded it?

i think it was about 300-400 megs, just use one of the programs mentioned in this post and paste the url to record it

well, i just knew WM Recorder, and i used it 2 times: both of them it joined 99% then stopped...

then, thanx to the net transport hint i used it to dload the video... but still the last 30-40 seconds are crap... the concert stops suddenly, you can't hear anything and you see green squares on the player.

does it happens to you too?

opethpainter said:
well, i just knew WM Recorder, and i used it 2 times: both of them it joined 99% then stopped...

then, thanx to the net transport hint i used it to dload the video... but still the last 30-40 seconds are crap... the concert stops suddenly, you can't hear anything and you see green squares on the player.

does it happens to you too?

it's normal... its not a problem of nettransport... the concert is like that...