The Glorious Amon Amarth Thread of Heathen Smiting and Ale Drinking

Keenan

Crippling Self Doubt
Apr 9, 2009
Florida
The name says it all. :lol: This topic is for Amon Amarth related.... Whatevers.

Hopefully Metallica144 and I can keep all our Amon Amarth splooging containted to this one thread instead of taking over half the forum. :lol:

Come to think of it, Ultimate Metal hosts the Amon Amath forums right? Hhhmmm......

Dave.... :lol:

Twilight is way better than Surtur. It has more memorable songs and riffs in my opinion. Maybe it's just because I've heard that album so many times, and Surtur needs time to grow on me. *shrug*

My list of Amon Amarth albums :

1 : Twilight of the Thunder God
2 : With Oden On Our Side
3 : Versus the World
4 : Surtur Rising
5 : Fate of Norns
6 : Once Sent From the Golden Halls

Don't have Avenger or Crusher yet.

Did anyone else get a Amon Amarth Surtur Rising Card with a link and passcode to download their cover version of Aerials?(System of a Down)

Surtur rising is far away from beeing their best... its about number 4 or 5... havent made up my mind yet.

Ultimate metal holds the AA Forum, you should go look ;)
and its four live shows from Bochum ;) :p

oh and Keenan... BUY AVENGER AND CRUSHER!!!!!

the aerials thing isnt really a cover its just Johan doing it at a Karaoke show on the 70 000 tons of metal cruise...
the Special edition holds cover version from Accepts "Balls to the Wall" and Kiss "War machine" pretty cool songs

Surtur rising is far away from beeing their best... its about number 4 or 5... havent made up my mind yet.

Ultimate metal holds the AA Forum, you should go look ;)
and its four live shows from Bochum ;) :p

oh and Keenan... BUY AVENGER AND CRUSHER!!!!!

the aerials thing isnt really a cover its just Johan doing it at a Karaoke show on the 70 000 tons of metal cruise...
the Special edition holds cover version from Accepts "Balls to the Wall" and Kiss "War machine" pretty cool songs

I thought so. I may have to make an appearance over there. :p And yes, I just noticed that there are four shows, not three. :lol:

so...?

you say that it is not a cover, but i thought that it started at 70000 tons of metal with johan singing aerials, and that they decided to cover it since it sounded pretty good.

so i don't really understand why this isn't ''a real cover''

anyway, i came here to post the setlist:

War Of The Gods
With Oden On Our Side
Destroyer Of The Universe
Masters Of War
Live For The Kill
Guardians Of Asgaard
Doom Over Dead Man
Slaves Of Fear
God, His Son And Holy Whore
Varyags Of Miklagaard
For Victory Or Death
Victorious March/ Gods Of War Arise/ Death In Fire medley
Twilight Of The Thundergod
Runes To My Memory
Pursuit Of Vikings

I'll be seeing Amon Amarth when they come to Vegas September 1. I think this is the first time they have played Las Vegas since I moved out here in 2005.

Gyaaaaaaaah, that setlist looks so awesome! I really wish I coulda seen them a few weeks ago. :erk: