Krilons Resa

Jerry's married?!
Nov 7, 2002
Inside dorian's gym bag.
godsnectar0014he.jpg

godsnectar0021sn.jpg

:headbang: :kickass: :loco: :Smokin: :headbang: :kickass:

That's all.... ----> :err:

13% stout?!? christ, that's an absolute ton of ralcohol. i rarely see stouts over 6% and even that is a very strong beer.

i had the first porter of the season this past weekend, it RULED. :headbang:

67697.jpg

i really really really really want to try the rogue shakespeare stout this season, i read about it during the summer and almost flipped out.

that and i MUST have some deschutes obsidian stout this year, it has probably been 2 years since i last did. it is seriously the GREATEST FUCKING BEER EVAR.

seriously. 5 years and about 429572398523 beers later, nothing is quite that good. mmmmmm them shitz. sucks that it's hard to find out here. :(

god damn nad said:
i really really really really want to try the rogue shakespeare stout this season, i read about it during the summer and almost flipped out.

LOL, thats the 22 oz. Rogue beer in the back that you see. I still need to see if I can get that Obsidian too. I keep forgetting.

The Great Divide Oak Aged Yeti Imperial Stout is THE best stout I have ever had the p[leasure of having yet though. As well as The Dogfish Head 90-Minute IPA is THE best IPA/beer I have ever had EVAAAARRRRRrrrrrrrr.

Doomcifer said:
LOL, thats the 22 oz. Rogue beer in the back that you see.
that's what reminded me of it. :kickass:

i drink many of these in the winter, they are readily available out here (brewed like 40 minutes away) and are the darkest beer i've ever had. it is blacker that black, and has this very smooth smooth taste.

mortalitystout.jpg

GOD DAMMIT I WANTA A BEE%R NWOL

oh well, i'll wait for midnight band practice tomorrow night. :kickass:

god damn nad said:
that's what reminded me of it. :kickass:

i drink many of these in the winter, they are readily available out here (brewed like 40 minutes away) and are the darkest beer i've ever had. it is blacker that black, and has this very smooth smooth taste.

Sounds like the OAk Aged YETI!!!!!!!