The Great American Gun Fetish

im totally pro gun. i dont like the idea of the state having armed cops and an armed military and the people having little to nothing to protect themselves. a better way of saying it would be that i am not pro gun but anti state

most of the pro gun ppl are all conservative as fuck and we all know they're never gonna use those guns to overthrow the government. theyre too blinded by their own patriotism to think that the government could actually do anything to wrong them. theyd rather play the victim and bitch about stupid shit like milkshakes and how the liberals are supposedly taking their masculinity from them

basically the majority of pro gun ppl in the us have been convinced that america is the greatest country in the world, and the majority of people who see most of americas flaws have been convinced that guns are bad
i'm pro-gun because of mass shooters
i keep thinking that if the anti-gun people would just shut-the-fuck-up we'd eventually get to a point where mass-shootings are impossible
because someone would just shoot-the-shooter, YKWIM

Reactions: PrincessHades
I don't think anything will come of this. Apart from the abortion problem, nothing divides America more clearly than the attitude toward firearms: half the country owns them, the other half does not. The latter want to get rid of guns, at least the rapid-fire ones favored by lazy reloading maniacs. The former believe that America is short on firearms and that armed female teachers, police officers assigned to every school, and volunteers with private arsenals can prevent tragedy. I belong to the former, of course; you should have seen how many scopes from https://ballachy.com/best-marlin-model-60-scopes/,я I bought for my rifles. You would have cried))

Last edited:
I don't think anything will come of this. Apart from the abortion problem, nothing divides America more clearly than the attitude toward firearms: half the country owns them, the other half does not. The latter want to get rid of guns, at least the rapid-fire ones favored by lazy reloading maniacs. The former believe that America is short on firearms and that armed female teachers, police officers assigned to every school, and volunteers with private arsenals can prevent tragedy. I belong to the former, of course; you should have seen how many scopes from https://ballachy.com/best-marlin-model-60-scopes/,я I bought for my rifles. You would have cried))
think of it this way
if every single fucking school-teacher was required to be armed, then school-shootings would be impossible
the person trying to do the mass shooting would get shot by a teacher and the death-toll would be 3-instead-of-30