-The Guitar Show-

.Carnage

Dec 3, 2005
uhh...i would enjoy to view pictures and descriptions of your guitars, please.

here is mine, Washburn CS780, Chicago Series ( i cant get a URL of my own pictures, my hosting site isnt working properly, so heres a purple one)

g_washburn_cs780v_gde.jpg

2003 Korean made 24 fret full 25.5" scale with maple body(navy) and maple neck with rosewood fingerboard and sharkfin inlays. Gold hardware including licensed Floyd Rose copy setup. H/S/H pickup configuration with a pull switch to split humbuckers into single coil configuration on the fly. Solid body front with rear mounted electronics. 5 Duncan pickups, Grover tuners, wammy bar.

I heart it, truely

I don't have a pic of mine yet, but I'll get it soon...here's a stock photo...
HELLRAISER7.gif

Schecter c7 hellraiser...dual EMG 707's. I also have an Ibanez RG series 7-string, a Peavey strat, two acoustics(one ghetto no-name nylon string, and a Cort steel string), and my beauty is a 1987 custom shop Hamer Standard(looks like a gibson explorer, minus the pickguard, with the pickup selector by the vol/tone knobs), cream colored, with gold hardware,

EDIT: can't see the pic of yours, sounds awesome, post it again pls... =P

Holly.R.Wells said:
uhh...i would enjoy to view pictures and descriptions of your guitars, please.

here is mine, Washburn CS780, Chicago Series ( i cant get a URL of my own pictures, my hosting site isnt working properly, so heres a purple one)

g_washburn_cs780v_gde.jpg

2003 Korean made 24 fret full 25.5" scale with maple body(navy) and maple neck with rosewood fingerboard and sharkfin inlays. Gold hardware including licensed Floyd Rose copy setup. H/S/H pickup configuration with a pull switch to split humbuckers into single coil configuration on the fly. Solid body front with rear mounted electronics. 5 Duncan pickups, Grover tuners, wammy bar.

I heart it, truely
that lovely paddy loves that guitar :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :Smokin:

18-5-04_023.jpg

I didn't take this picture but mine is this exact model and colour. The tone is generally great (especially on clean) and I love the feel of the neck. Its also great value for the price but I might look into acquiring an ESP in the not too distant future.

haha belive it or not i got my guitar, the hard body case and a patch cord for 900 bucks... sweet deal.

Holly.R.Wells said:
haha belive it or not i got my guitar, the hard body case and a patch cord for 900 bucks... sweet deal.

awesome, how long have you been playing?

i hav an all black flying V...will try n post pics...btw which one do u guys think looks better?...
...a flying V or an explorer??:err:

Babykabob said:
I had that same washburn, but a 7 string version...does yours have the coil tap? (where one of the knobs pulls up to make the pickup act as a single coil?)

nope...but a 7 string version of it sounds pretty good to me