The Happiest of Birthday Wishes, Jim!

horggard

grr--hiss--snarl
Jun 17, 2001
Visit site
I just turned 30 a few weeks ago, so I know how important these things can be to people...especially the presents!!!

Happy B'Day and many more to come!

garth

Hey, what did you get for presents, anyway?!?!?!

Originally posted by horggard
I just turned 30 a few weeks ago, so I know how important these things can be to people...especially the presents!!!
Happy B'Day and many more to come!
Hey, what did you get for presents, anyway?!?!?!

Presents.

Hmm.

A couple of checks from the family.

BOOBERRY~!

A willing and enthusiastic woman.

Lordi and Children of Bodom singles from Finland.

A Finnish chocolate bar.

Finnish mint gum that's way stronger than altoids!

a willing and enthusiastic woman.

hmmm.

this wouldn't be *THE* Flame Princess herself, would it?

...and lots of Finnish items, eh? well...deduction leads me to think..."could this woman have come from Finland...?"

as you've already guessed, my middle name is definitely not Sherlock Holmes!

g.

Originally posted by horggard
a willing and enthusiastic woman.

hmmm.

this wouldn't be *THE* Flame Princess herself, would it?

...and lots of Finnish items, eh? well...deduction leads me to think..."could this woman have come from Finland...?"

as you've already guessed, my middle name is definitely not Sherlock Holmes!

g.

Actually, the woman in question for my birthday was not the one from Finland, as that one won't be here til next month.

Neither are the Flame Princess. The real Flame Princess hates me and thinks I'm a weird cyberstalker cause I knew who she was for 4 years before I knew how to contact her, and she tried being pleasant about it til I found out she liked Star One and told her Arjen would be know what she was talking about if she introduced herself to him as the Flame Princess, then she freaked and I'm on the shitlist. The Flame Princess is Finnish though.

Wow... the big 3-0?

That's when I lost my hair. And gained 30 pounds by eating less.

Time is cruel. Enjoy your youth while ya can.

Although I suppose it may be too late for that now.

Oh well. Fuck it. Happy belated birthday dude. Looking forward to the Primordial interview. Haven't heard Atrox, so that should be interesting as well.

I just turned 30 this past July. Didn't really bother me any, though.

What's discouraging is........I'm a racquetball player, and some of the people in my league are nearly 50 years old & move around the court almost as well as I can. I keep getting so many injuries (ankle, hamstring, elbow, etc...) I'll be lucky if I can even play until I'm 40.

Oh well.........maybe that's when I finally take up an instrument!!!:headbang: