THE HAUNTED at Jaxx in VA (May 18)

whoa, they're going on tour? with who?

I'm starting a new job soon, if it's on a weekend I'll definitely NOT be able to get off, if it's during the week I might be able to arrange something..

*checks calendar*

Cool, I'll wear my "The Haunted" shirt from their first U.S. tour, what a great show that was, Lombardo playing with Testament and The Haunted just killed !!!

Bad ass.,.i'll be with a bunch of people,.,.actually,..,a drummer that I used to jam with is the local band thats opening up for the haunted.,,..,im so jealous of him,..,.,heh heh

yup.,,.its gonna be bad ass:headbang:

oh...is rutan ok to play? I heard his tour bus got into an accident.,.

bad ass..,.,.it sucks that Halford isnt coming to jaxx anymore.,..,oh well,.,.i still cant wait for the Haunted.,,.,.

All right!!!!!!! \m/ (><) \m/ Today is the days of all days,.,..,hmmm I just noticed I have the ticket that was for the older line up with out Hate Eternal.,,.,.I might need to rebuy the damn tickets.,,.:yell:

Edit: nope i dont have to rebuy tickets! awsome,.,..,well im heading out to get down there early,.,.,.

just got back.,,.,.show was cool.,.,the haunted was amazing.,.,.they were really humble guys.,.,

the band that played before them sucked though.,.,i turned my back to them in the front..,.,:Smug: