The Haunted, Dark Tranquility... and you guessed who (Into Eternity)

This is awesome! I missed Into Eternity a couple weeks back and now their coming back to San Fran. already.........Awesome! And with Dark Tranquility, this will be a great show and the SF date is a Thursday......this is perfect for me. Can't Wait! :kickass:

It's on a Wednesday in Atlanta right in the middle of spring break. I desperately want to go, but if it means staying with my parents all break...:erk: We'll see.

I'm trying to decide between this in Atlanta, or Trouble in NC, they are both on the same day.

It hurts to miss Dark Tranquillity, but dude, if you have to choose, go to Trouble. It's TROUBLE. I (and other southeast Michigan metalheads) squeaked by having to make this choice since Trouble & Haunted/DT are on consecutive nights.

I'm going to try to make the Atlanta show. I've always liked DT. And the other DT, too. And the other other DT, but not that other other other DT. :lol:

Dark Tranqulity.. Dream Theater... Devin Townsend.... who is the other other other?

I dont get this tour per se. This semi new local club has been getting openers on tours for instance we have IE headlining a show on April 5 and on Feb 5 3 Inches of blood is doing an off date from the Cradle of Filth/69 Eyes tour. I am really excited to see IE as I have never seen them before somehow.