THE HAUNTED Guitarist OLA ENGLUND To Release New FEARED Album 'Synder'

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
FEARED, the Swedish death-metal foursome led by THE HAUNTED guitarist Ola Englund, will release its fifth album, "Synder" ("sins" in Swedish), on May 25. The effort, which once again features the stunning artwork by Sylvain Lucchina of Razorimages, will be made available on digipack CD and as a digital download. The official video for the first single from "Synder", a track called "My Grief, My Sorrow", was directed by Englund and can be seen below. Said Englund about the clip: "'My Grief, My Sorrow' is about a person with mental problems who takes his life, only to wake up and relive the same day over and over. The endless circle drives him more into madness and the story never ends. Or it could be a tale about an honest man who has a special fondness of knives and old televisions." "Synder" track listing: 01. Synder 02. Your Demise 03. Of Iron And Ashes 04. Caligula 05. My Grief, My Sorrow 06. Dygder 07. By Silent Screaming 08. Wolf At The End Of The World 09. My Own Redemption 10. Dying Day 11. War Feeding War 12. The Narcissist 13. Godless Devotion
fearedsyndercd.jpg

More...