The Heat

Here in Leb the high is reaching 34ºC..humidity is about 90%! I live sort of in the mountains at 1000meters above sea level..the heat is unbearable..lucky me I have a pool...but I am sick for the time being!!!:(:(

UK is well hot just now (for us that is) Glasgow is just about hitting 30. its a bit muggy though. We reckon saturday is the day the uk breaks the record for hottest weather. I really dont envy you guys in the 35+ hope the rain comes soon.

air conditioning fucked everything.its not a remedy,more like the disease..like.

the more we use it ,cool air is in our house,and hot is exhaled in the atmosphere.
this is getting worse as every car nowadays has this system and many are at our homes,not to mention big companies and social services buildings which have that at 100%.hows that if we ban it?

DragonLady1 said:
yea but in the states everyone has climatised cars , houses, offices ... I'm dying at the office, 40 degrees isnt good for working... :(

Not in my house :erk: :ill: deal with the heat everyday. I need any excuse to drive to have the A/C in my car on :p
We went for a month or so with 40 degree weather :ill: fucking ridiculous!

I'm really tired of the heat... I'm sweating like a sick animal, drinking Smirnoff Ice and beers to refresh... :D
But I have to work in quite warm clothes, but my boss received some instructions about that... We can finally wear a T-shirt!!! :Spin:

the_good_son141 said:
air conditioning fucked everything.its not a remedy, more like the disease..like.
that's crap. airconditioning takes air (from everywhere, since air is everywhere, tho the temperature of it varies) from somewhere and cools it down. and then spills it onto yer face. that's it. tho our global temperature is rising, yet we use more energy to cool it down... hehe, something tells me something's wrong there.. :ill: :erk:

hows that if we ban it?
we'd solve the problem of the ever-rising number of old-aged pensioners! :D :Spin:

toolsofthetrade said:
that's crap. airconditioning takes air (from everywhere, since air is everywhere, tho the temperature of it varies) from somewhere and cools it down. and then spills it onto yer face. that's it. tho our global temperature is rising, yet we use more energy to cool it down... hehe, something tells me something's wrong there.. :ill: :erk:

I totally agree... but we all have to know, something went wrong, but in general we don't care... we just think about ourselves and not about what is happening to our world... damn... it isn't funny and thats why most of us forget about it...

we'd solve the problem of the ever-rising number of old-aged pensioners! :D :Spin:

lol....

Strangelight said:
sure but why do I always wake up with coins stuck to me arse? :erk:
310210_1033748462160.jpg

Sometimes just one, other days I'll have like a 50c and two 20c stuck, and they always fall off whilst I have my morning burst. Im unaware of them till then, so I have loads of coins on my bathroom floor like. Strange...