The "help Stefan get to 12,000 posts" thread

Max, when is the flight, and are you going to Egypt as well?
where will you stay in Israel, please elaborate.

Not everything is booked yet, but i'll be flying there either March 30th or 31st from Frankfurt, Germany (I'm going to the Ragnarok Festival in Lichtenfels, Germany first), and probably stay there for like 12 days. Mostly I'll be in Jerusalem, but me and the pops are gonna make a few trips. Gonna go to Galilee, the Dead Sea, Masada, and a night or two trip to Jordan to czech out Petra. Maybe some moree stuff.

Seriously, my spring:
March 21st - Last Day at Pier Cleaners (WOO)
March 27th - 30th or 31st - In Germany for the Ragnarok Festival
Then I'm in Israel for a little less than two weeks
then NE fest at the end of april
then Powerfest may 1st-3rd.
Then Paganfest and Candlemass in NYC late may.

Can't wait.

Not everything is booked yet, but i'll be flying there either March 30th or 31st from Frankfurt, Germany (I'm going to the Ragnarok Festival in Lichtenfels, Germany first), and probably stay there for like 12 days. Mostly I'll be in Jerusalem, but me and the pops are gonna make a few trips. Gonna go to Galilee, the Dead Sea, Masada, and a night or two trip to Jordan to czech out Petra. Maybe some moree stuff.

Max have you veer flew to DC from any destination other than the US?
The reason I am asking, is because if you haven't: you might be surprised to
come to Frankfurt and discover that your gate to the flight to Israel is located at the VERY end of the airport, almost in the dungeon, and you will go through 3 security checks ONLY in Frankfurt... the reason I'm asking about DC: is because they do the same for flights to DC (must protect the capitol!) but flying to Israel is the same simply because everyone hates the jews and the jews are paranoid.
Just letting you know - so u won't be surprised about waiting for your flight in a far away room, with the other passengers, while Israeli security people are secretly watching you (this is true btw) before you go onboard.