www.tribunalrecords.net
DIVE088-cover.jpg

DIVE088
THE HORDE OF TORMENT
Distorted Recollections
BOOTCAMP SERIES #21

BUY NOW

DECLASSIFIED INFORMATION:
For years fans have demanded it and Divebomb Records is finally delivering it. As part of it's ongoing Bootcamp Series, the label will issue Distorted Recollections, a compilation from late 80s underground thrash masters THE HORDE OF TORMENT. Almost two years in the making, Distorted Recollections collects the Las Vegas band’s Produce of a Sick Mind and Inherit the Sin demos, plus rare bonus tracks. If that weren’t already enough, Divebomb Records is also including Infected, the 1987 demo the group recorded when they were still going by the name Pestilence.

THE HORDE OF TORMENT had the songs, energy, and drive to succeed on a large scale, but despite all of the attention the band received from the heavy metal press of their era, they never locked down a record deal during their time together. In spite of this, fans have been trading the thrash crew’s demos in the over two decades since they broke up.

Distorted Recollections features new artwork by Steven Cobb based on the band’s original vision for their Product of a Sick Mind demo tape. This has been a passion project for Divebomb Records and the label is honored to work with the band on it. It’s about time a new army of metal listeners gets acquainted with the fury that was THE HORDE OF TORMENT and Distorted Recollections will make sure of that.

COMRADES IN ARMS:
Sacrifice, Epidemic, Possessed, Slaughter and Num Skull

ARSENAL:
Limited Edition CD – only 500 units pressed worldwide – new artwork – digitally remastered – band supplied photos/flyers – full color 20 page booklet with band essay and lyrics

Infected (Demo – 1987)
1. Liquidation
2. The Raven
3. Corruption
4. Final Solution

Product Of A Sick Mind (Demo – 1989)
5. Product Of A Sick Mind
6. Viral Malignance
7. As I Lay Dying
8. Blood Justice

Inherit The Sin (Demo – 1991)
9. Inherit The Sin
10. Alive Within
11. Pain Asylum

BONUS TRACKS
12. Incubus (Rehearsal Track – 1987)

Michael Rosen Sessions (Demo – 1990)
13. Just Call Me Suicide
14. Tear Down The Walls

Live at The Club (Las Vegas 1987)
15. Incubus
16. Corruption
17. Final Solution

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah its like one of 3 photos that I know exist ha! Have spun The Horde of Torment twice so far. Don't know if this is selling good, but man release of the year for me ( or technically last year I guess)! Just a friggin awesome band. Sounds great too, righteous job by you guys! Hope more people discover these guys or more specifically this release. Damn shame they never got to put out a proper album. This will be in rotation for some time!!! :thumbsup: :headbang: