the House of Blues is a piece of shit.

I saw Rammstein about 2 1/2 years ago at the House of Blues, Las Vegas, and I had no problems whatsoever. The sound was great, I had no problems getting in, it was an overall great experience.. sorry to hear the one in LA isn't so hot.

KielbasaSausage said:
carding everyone at the front door. not letting my little brother in. me missing more than half of PT's set because the people at the front are slow and retarded. anything else?

That's sucks, but, it was an 18 and over event. You should have known that.

shit, thats too bad. opeth is comin to seattle on the 3rd, and thankfully its an all ages show, although where they're playing at is primarily a 21 and over venue. so since im only 17 im feelin pretty good!

No, what sucks is that while it was an 18 and older show, they weren't accepting multiple forms of I.D. I Am 18, you see, and when I got to the door they informed me, "nope, gotta have california state I.D." well what the fuck is that about, man? I don't have my plastic license because of a screw up in the mail, so now it's my fault? What a bunch of assholes. To top it off, our plan (because one of us Was under age and we were anticipating this, but not on this scale) was that if our friend couldn't get in, we'd jump ship and scalp the tickets. This served two purposes, allowing us to get our money back and allowing an unfortunate to see Opeth. Well fuck that I guess because these cocksmokers take the tickets before they ask for I.D. It's criminal man, criminal.

Atom

I went to the show with my brother. Right at the last instant he realized he didnt have his I.D. on him, hes 21, he doesnt even look like hes under 18, but those suckers still woudlnt let him in. My brother being the A-hole that he is, didnt wanna wait for me in the car while i saw the show, so we had to drive back home and miss the whole thing. That's $50 gone to waste, and thats the last time i take my brother to a show with me.