The how old are you thread

:headbang: I´m 20, proud to say that i´m a metalhead since 11 years ago, (hard to believe to some people, but true) i started to listen to Amon Amarth when they got out the "Once Sent From The Golden Hall" cd, since then i´ve been a die hard Amon Amarth fan, i hope they keep the metal alive. There are too few bands now, who can be rightly called metal. Too much pussy bands, like anorexia nervosa, slipknot and other shit, that is a shame their existence.

Death Metal Victory

Belgar said:
Did we really? maybe it was Tomasz who did, I was too busy nurturing my Guinness :D . But sometimes we can make an exception.

Oath to that!

lol, yeah, Tomasz bought it for me, but during hypocrisy you stumbled up to me and asked if i had gotten my beer. heh, i threw the can at that one faggot who spilled yours!

Thrymfal said:
Oath to that!

lol, yeah, Tomasz bought it for me, but during hypocrisy you stumbled up to me and asked if i had gotten my beer. heh, i threw the can at that one faggot who spilled yours!
That's because I care about the well being of fellow Guinness drinkers. Glad you missed my fall, all headbanging and with all the berr we had been drinking b4 the show and during, i got dizzy from the headbanging and like stumbled 10 feet to the left and fell on one guy who was sittin' on the floor. I looked at him and showed my Guinness and told him "too much beer" :worship: hahah I felt so stupid, but was back headbanging 1 min later incognito, ninja style ...

Tomasz said:
Damn Belgar, you're old, can you even headbang yet or hear the live music? What are you doing still listening to Metal?

Watch your mouth kid! :D

Fuckin' kids....

I'm ancient compared to you toddlers. Are you guys potty trained yet? :p

I'm 34 and I can't see myself ever getting sick of bands like Amon Amarth and Hypocrisy.

Rob K said:
Watch your mouth kid! :D

Fuckin' kids....

I'm ancient compared to you toddlers. Are you guys potty trained yet? :p

I'm 34 and I can't see myself ever getting sick of bands like Amon Amarth and Hypocrisy.

Damn dude, your like twice as old as I am. Thats fukin awesome. Thanks anyway guys, ive found a website where i can get far superior german beer of the internet.

wheelchair.gif
Thanks for welcoming the old farts.