The how old are you thread

Well Belgar aka Felipe the Ferocious...Alamo fucking oath we relly conqueroed and got our dicks wet by some nice SENIORITA....hahaha...fucking oath, VIVA LA REVOLUTIONE....I don't wanna see anyone smoken my shit you hear, Cuba is the country that owns you all and I even have the "exit only" tattooed on my ass to proove I'm spic AND Heterosexual...so fucking macho...but I have this chain around my neck that weighs 3 kilos and it gets hot in the Tijuana sun but it improves my masculinity....

Belgar said:
Ah, i don't think I can go ... I have to pick up our friend Tomasz who is back form looting the Caribbean at the airport that day .... I am such a nostalgic.
Just made another cartoon for him, I have it all filmed and'll send it to you soon.

Belgar said:
Ah, i don't think I can go ... I have to pick up our friend Tomasz who is back form looting the Caribbean at the airport that day .... I am such a nostalgic.
Awww Belgar, i was hoping to actually meet you this time instead of watching you tap your leg and make out with the Jaegar bottle :D

Actually i hope i see any of you guys going to the florida show. Its been a while since all of you awesome people had to come to a show close to Axe and me.

Hyia hun! I'm fine as a motherfucker, been busy cause I'm moving to Canada ya know so uh byebye SHITHOLE SCANDINAVIA andf then basically been busy with cartoons and shit like that. How are ya, been ages since we talked and last time I was gone on booze ;)

oh... man.... suffocation kicks so much ass.... and stuff... satyricon did kinda shity though. not enough old stuff... and what not. most the night was me just runin around lookin stupid :). but seriously all you FL guys who missed this show.... just um..... shit.... what the fuck.... ya shoulda been there. rarrrrrr. and stuff.

ya i started with breeding the spawn too. but effigy of the forgotten is prolly my favorite. also if your willing to spend a few bucks for one song they got a demo on the new contaminated which is just realy bad ass.

Burning Creation, for a first-time Suffo experience I'd suggest you to pick Breeding the Spawn...OR Thorn From Within if you want a more mature and developed sound. Either way they're gonna blow your ass out, one of the greatest fucking death metal bands. All these guys Disawoved, Visceral Bleeding, Decrepit Birth etc. has that particular sound so they're definately influental as fuck.

NP: Putrid Pile-Severed Head Memento