the ideal setlist

ballix

Jun 17, 2011
i gotta say the setlist from the other nite isint really that appealing, i have a bootleg from a few years ago and i think they could do a lot worse than pick some from this. ANTHRAX
1998-08-13
Drummondville
Quebec Blues Brothers Intro-
Crush
Fueled
Room For One More
Inside Out
Among The Living >
I'm The Man >
Armed and Dangerous >
Caught In A Mosh
Born Again Idiot
Got The Time (reggae)
Got The Time
Antisocial
Only
Black lodge
Startin Up a Posse
Parasite
Bring The Noise
Cupajoe

its a great balanced set in my opinion

That's a great setlist, but there's no way it's going to be like that on this tour. Hopefully they'll add one or two more Bush-songs, but I think that's about it.

Also, that setlist is 14 songs plus the medley, and sunday they played 16 songs, so things are looking good to me.

That's a great setlist, but there's no way it's going to be like that on this tour. Hopefully they'll add one or two more Bush-songs, but I think that's about it.

Also, that setlist is 14 songs plus the medley, and sunday they played 16 songs, so things are looking good to me.

they played 16 songs? The setlist I saw was only 14 but it looked better than the opening night. They added Got The Time and Among the Living which is pretty cool.. Still would love to see NFL in there... replacing 2 of the new songs with some classics would be great.. 3 new songs is plenty with short sets like this.

they played 16 songs? The setlist I saw was only 14 but it looked better than the opening night. They added Got The Time and Among the Living which is pretty cool.. Still would love to see NFL in there... replacing 2 of the new songs with some classics would be great.. 3 new songs is plenty with short sets like this.

He must be adding the Refuse/Resist and Subjagator snippets to equal 16 songs.

Sorry, my bad. Apparently I can't count anymore. o_O

i gotta say the setlist from the other nite isint really that appealing, i have a bootleg from a few years ago and i think they could do a lot worse than pick some from this. ANTHRAX
1998-08-13
Drummondville
Quebec Blues Brothers Intro-
Crush
Fueled
Room For One More
Inside Out
Among The Living >
I'm The Man >
Armed and Dangerous >
Caught In A Mosh
Born Again Idiot