My dream setlist for the Live CD

I tried to come up with a list for this but it is just way to hard. They have to many songs to choose from. And to be honest, I have a hard time putting the joey stuff in with the Bush stuff. They are almost too different(IMHO) So I will just wait for them to put it out and be suprised.

Originally posted by anthrax_moshing_maniac
it would be better if they only sang a few old songs like i am the law caught in a mosh and sung more off SOWN stomp 442 and vol 8

I actually like this idea. I only wish they would throw in an old song or two that they haven't played in awhile in addition to an I am the Law which will always be one of my favs.

I don't see what others are seeing about bring the noise. It wasn't like it was a top 40 hit. They get good reactions for many of their old songs so it isn't like a good live show is dependent on their playing this song. Plus, it was a good thing at the time playing with public enemy but let it die in peace.

Jeez, I would love to hear EVERY SINGLE FUCKIN' ONE track off the new album live! Coz everyone seems to be a live hit. I know it isn't really possible, but hell!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by AlexStomp
SOE was such a wierd album. too many references to Blue Velvet. Which I'll go on record and say that Blue Velvet is hyped up too much. I don't think it's that great.

I think Now It's Dark is the only song on SOE that refers to Blue Velvet, which I think is a great movie. I always thought that movie pretty much typified the 80's. He lives in this picturesque small town with picket fences and perfect lawns and nice families, but when he goes beneath the surface a little bit, it gets pretty fucking ugly. Dennis Hopper just cuts loose in that movie.

"I think Now It's Dark is the only song on SOE that refers to Blue Velvet, which I think is a great movie. I always thought that movie pretty much typified the 80's. He lives in this picturesque small town with picket fences and perfect lawns and nice families, but when he goes beneath the surface a little bit, it gets pretty fucking ugly. Dennis Hopper just cuts loose in that movie.""

Damn, I never looked at it that way.

anthrax are always gonna have to play some of there classics at there shows but i would love antisocial and got the time left out for 2 bush era tunes.

now this is what i would wanna hear at a thrax show

new intro
what doesnt die
strap it on
random acts
safe home
inside out
caught in a mosh
black darlia
fueled
superhero
room for one more