The ''I'm sorry" thread!!!

Originally posted by Elmarad
Yea, maybe you're right, but when i first thought of this thread , i didn't want it to be as ''a tragic dustbin of all our forgotten and surpressed sorries'' (what an expression! :eek:), but as a chance to hear different stories from anybody, where someone thinks that he was mistaken! Including stories where the person actually did apologise to the other he hurted.
And most, as a way for someone to admit his mistake, not to relieve hiself by saying ''sorry''-i think there's a difference between these two!
Well what the hell, this is just psycho-stuff that i'm talking, better go get my pills too!!! :D

ye know mate,sorry for my expression.i can get a bit unorthodox
when it comes to that.hehe.
as for admiting one's mistake and relief,i think that the second is the natural outcome of the first.there is a difference but also a relation.i hope yer pills worked.mine did not.i did not need em anyways,as Danny was so generous as to kill me without a last goodbye(..this is our last goodbye,lalala...)
what's yer fucking name???
SoRRy?

:eek: Strange...i often make similar thoughts like yous...:cry:
Maybe it's the fault of this creepy-doomy band that we all listen too!!! :eek: :mad:
Ha ,ha,ha...;)
But you know, i often say that the small things in life are the ones that make you huppy...
"To much thoughts and analysing,seperates the body from the mind'' tool sing and i think they're right...
When i'm kind of down and think thoughts like yous, even a small think can drive me out of my personal abyss and take my back to my normality...:confused:
Well ,maybe that means that i'm just a lunatic! :D

Ok ki(n)dder,i can understand.Yer case is (so)simple.You need someone to shoot yous down as well.Or you should drill yer skull right between the eyebrows to see the Light*the lure of the Third Eye*
Tool are right,aye.Close your eyes when you feel you're going under,lalalalala...*Mick rules*
and nonono,it's not the band's fault.they are not guilty if we have a false head.if it hadn't been for them,i'd still be crawling into devious paradises out of butterfly wings...hail!

Originally posted by Strangelight
I'm gonna whisper Bon Jovi lyrics :

ha:eek: now you said "Bon Jovi" you reminded me of me hair.duh:eek: :eek:

There is alcohol even in Hell.

I shall post yous the money.

Originally posted by somnium_in_tenebris

ye know mate,sorry for my expression.i can get a bit unorthodox
when it comes to that.hehe.
as for admiting one's mistake and relief,i think that the second is the natural outcome of the first.there is a difference but also a relation.i hope yer pills worked.mine did not.i did not need em anyways,as Danny was so generous as to kill me without a last goodbye(..this is our last goodbye,lalala...)
what's yer fucking name???
SoRRy?

Lambros! Nice to meet you sofia! :oops:
Den to egrapsa sto private msg? Sorry!!! :D :D
Oso gia ta pills, ti na ta kaneis, gia kathe album twn ananthema thes 200 pills!!! :D

Lambros! Nice to meet you sofia! :oops:
Den to egrapsa sto private msg? Sorry!!! :D :D
Oso gia ta pills, ti na ta kaneis, gia kathe album twn ananthema thes 200 pills!!! :D

oh?haha!okay then.nice to meet you too:p
a!kai gia kathe album twn Anathema hreiazodai ohi 200 alla 2000 pills!!!standar!:eek: