The "Sorry 'bout that" thread

Corsair

Aug 17, 2009
I would like to apologize to few folks:

To anyone unfortunate enough to sit in front of me on Friday:

I'm sorry my feet stank so bad. I wore sandals that very quickly developed major odor

And if I spat on you while singing at the top of my lungs, or hit you with my hair while I was headbanging. Or kicking the back of your chair while screaming at the top of my lungs during any set.

Not trying to bring attention to myself or anything, just..you know. If you happened to be subject to any of it and see this post, I really do feel bad about it.

I'd like to apologize for talking during Vanden Plas' set on Thursday to the guy who waited 9 years to see them. I hope to not repeat my mistake during Symphony X.

I'd like to apologize for talking during Vanden Plas' set on Thursday to the guy who waited 9 years to see them. I hope to not repeat my mistake during Symphony X.

:lol::lol:

Yeah, I'd also like to apologize for being loud. Stupid heavy metal concerts, not being loud enough to overcome people talking while still enjoying the set. I forgot that moving to a new spot isn't allowed at ProgPower.

My car is a 2002. It's been 9 years. I hope my new one (soon) doesn't come with a loud bunch of talking metalheads in the backseat.

:lol::lol:

Yeah, I'd also like to apologize for being loud. Stupid heavy metal concerts, not being loud enough to overcome people talking while still enjoying the set. I forgot that moving to a new spot isn't allowed at ProgPower.

My car is a 2002. It's been 9 years. I hope my new one (soon) doesn't come with a loud bunch of talking metalheads in the backseat.

That would be kind of a cool feature for my next car. As long as we have similar tastes.