Sorry I missed all of you!!!!!!

The_Q

No More Posts
Mar 29, 2003
www.metal-fan.org
Oh boy oh boy what a couple of days its been!!!! I was at the airport terminal (O=Hare, Chicago), bags packed, excited and ready to go to Progpower with a friend of mine when I got hit with a bad spell of eye problems. I was getting my e-ticket printed and my right eye got a HUGE black dot right in the middle. I was so scared and freaked out that I was livid. After 30 minutes of not getting better I made the decision to stay behind and get it checked out. Seems some blood vessels in my eye ruptured and I will need laser surgery over many months to correct it as well as possible regular surgery. I hope everyone has a great time like I did last year and I will be there next year. Lucinda I am so sorry I missed meeting you as well as the kickass party Bryant was supposed to have. My only solace is that someone was able to get my room at the Granada and have a good time. Please give me a report on all that happened after everyone gets about three months recovery!!! Take care.

-Sean

P.S. Pictures please (Especially of Tarja of Nightwish!)
:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :erk:

Thanks!!!, it looks like everything will be ok but it scared the hell out of me. Hope Progpower was a complete success. What really blows is that I was an associate sponsor for Rage so it was going to be really exciting to meet all the bands and such. But health is first and there is always next year. Was there a lot of goodies at the vendor tables? t-shirts? take care.

-Sean

oh good! glad things aren't as bad as first thought! yes, health first. tons of goodies. i kept my spending to a minimum, though, i wish i had grabbed some stuff from vanden plas and rage (who put on an awesome show, btw).