The influence of Army life

Improvement? Be as honest as you like!

• Big improvement

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • You really have turned into a total bulldog!

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

Texas_Wolf

New Metal Member
Jan 14, 2008
This is how it has changed me.
DV1.jpg

DV3.jpg

It's a tough life but good. My girlfriend doesn't like the changes.

I feel sorry for your girlfriend, THE ARMY will always come before family and friends, sorry but that's your life.

cheers :kickass:1 ARMY BRAT TO ANOTHER....:erk:

Can´t see the pics, but I know from myself, that my biggest experiences and changes in my life have to do with the army.
Been in the artillery for 7 years, now in the signal corps (I believe that´s what it´s called in the US), in Electronic Warfare...

I think joining the army as an engineer could be interesting and give me new views and perspectives, but as a soldier Id never do it. For the army, you're more an asset, expendable than anywhere else and Im not sure I could live with that.. in a very litteral way probably

Army life has made my life more secure-feeling. I love you army!

*big pink animated 'army' banner*

Yes I would agree with you on that...If your single or married to someone who is also in the same Army/Forces as yourself.

The Army is not for civilian personnel, Yes they have civilians working for them but they live a civilian life.

If you have A partner who works for the Army/forces as A civilian, they will always be A civilian, A shit kicker as they would say.

THE RESPECT: yes sir, no sir, three bags full sir, jump sir yes sir how high sir, you must give 110% of your life to the Army and if you don't, they will take it.

One way or another.

I don´t really understand the poll question to be honest ....
However, in my case I also enjoyed the army. I learned were my physical abilities and limits are, and I had good friends there. After the basic training I was gunner in the "Marder" tank and also responsible for the armory in the company. Wasn´t too tough then anymore :loco:. I don´t think it changed me or my life at all, it was just fun and a good experience.