If you were stranded on a desert island, and could only bring ONE Ulver album...

Hmmm
as everyone has said, tehy are all brilliant, but i think u need a metal one, and an electronic one hehe so Vargnatt or Nattens Madrigal annnnd Perdition City hehe

Reactions: Zarok666
ThyWyrM said:
Hmmm
as everyone has said, tehy are all brilliant, but i think u need a metal one, and an electronic one hehe so Vargnatt or Nattens Madrigal annnnd Perdition City hehe
Heehee, sounds fair to me! :D

Cthulhu said:
And on another note - if you could only have the one album - would it be Ulver? :)
No, but if I could bring 10, there would be one Ulver in there. :)

If I could only bring one album period, the answer will always be Tool - ÆNIMA. :headbang:

... so one day someone knocks on my door and says: "I'm going to kidnap you for some reason, take you to a deserted island, and leave you there. But I'm not that bad! I will let you bring one Ulver CD!". Nattens Madrigal will of course suit the days when I'm really pissed off, which I'm bound to be quite often, but it will not fit when I'm in a happy mood, which I'm also bound to be, what with all the palms and the beach and the ocean and the naked women and stuff. But how will I play it? I need to have an endless amount of batteries, otherwise there will come a time when I can't play it - and then I better get my LEAST favourite, to not be so disappointed. Metamorphosis it is! I just pray to Jebus he doesn't say I can bring one Moody Blues CD, I don't have any.

Then I´d like to go with Perdition City, even though all of their records are landmarks. But, as someone mentioned above, PC´s atmosphere perhaps don´t fit that well on an island... so I rather choose Vargnatt! :D