The Instinct of Revenge and The New Age Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

obay bringer of light

Let God lead us on
Translation of Between The Instinct of Revenge and The New Age Rules

By Mahmod Al Biati (an Iraqi writer lives in Sweden) from "Al Kuds Al Arabi" newspaper
Translation by me

Dear poet Brita Galesburg
You said in the new year's evening in Stockholm
I've seen with my own eyes Iraqis, Palestinians, Arabs and Muslims (even Yugoslavians and Chileans) congratulating each other in Gothenburg, or giving kids candies, celebrating 11 September 2001 attacks ... and after that with each event that killed Americans and I wondered, ... why those people's hearts are concreted that they are happy with the death of three thousand innocent Americans, besides the ones that were assassinated or kidnaped?

And before I answer the telephone rang and I couldn't answer.

Now I answer your important question try to balance two victims that deserve to be defended:
Besides thousands of Palestinians that were killed or abandoned since 1948 and still killed while people watch T.V, there are million Iraqis killed by hunger or by diseases beneath the long blockade (13 years) or by the air strikes, or by invasions in 1991 and 2003. There are million clogs, million widows, four million orphaned.
And yet we don't know the exact number of killed people after the "end" of the war officially in 9 April 2003, and after invading Faloga and Al Nagaf and other cities in 2004.

All of these people (including the ones killed army men) are innocent, they weren't making any threat on anyone, and they never bought Uranium form South Africa, never had mass destruction weapons, or chemicals or biological weapons, and nothing points that they were related to Global Terror.

Did anyone punished the American criminals ?!

Swiss scientist from assure Zurich, in a study of the human brain, that the avenger fells pleasure and satisfaction, cause the cerebral centers related with this feeling get active when they punish others for cheating or misbehavior. and this study (it was published in December 2004, that the revenge instinct are formed to improved the social interact, cause thousands of years ago human societies didn't have institution apply laws like neutral police and neutral judges which grantee punishing the outlaws, so the social habits have to be forced in an other way; punishing and revenge were two from these ways.

in another words: when the new age laws sleep the revenge instinct awaken, in another words: when the institution (like U.N) fails to achieve justice and fails to force some modern out laws ( U.S. and Israel), some victims loses balance and reasonability so they revenge on the Jungle life laws to feel safe and satisfaction, just like a street without laws.

President Bush always repeat with his Iraqi allies, hollowly, the word "Democracy" while he is invading Iraq, restrictive it, imprison and torture and kill and while the Justice is blind, deaf and speechless, he throws thousands of millions of bombs and missiles upon our heads, he is destroying the oldest treasures of civilizations and dissolving society to it's first elements sects, nations, ethnos, and taking it back to darkness before Edison, and i think that answers the question why there hearts turned concreted.

A doctor told me that a Iraqi poet (lives in Europe) has suffered sorrow because he felt total disable to help his country from American strikes in 1991 and from the pain of blockade and he almost die when America stricken Baghdad, and he was about to suicide after America invaded Iraq in 2003, and he was healed recently, he says : I was healed by the great ability and the will of the resistance for daily revenge from the American invaders and their mercenary.

President G.Bush who makes fun of the smartness (and madness) the resistance didn't learn the lesson yet, neither from 11/9 attacks nor from the War on Iraq, he reminds me with the guy that was asked once:
How did you burn your ear? he answered : I was ironing the shirt, a wrong person called and answered by the iron.
They asked him: and how did you burn the other ear?
He said: the same guy called again.

I try to stay fairly neutral on these things, especially on the message boards. I have strong feelings against the current politics of this country, on the foreign and domestic policies. But in the long run, it's a worldwide problem...humankind is following the path of imperfection. Politicians look at the bottom line of money as their God and do everything in it's name. I'm more irritated than ever listening to these politicians claim they're doing Gods will, and the decisions they make are made through him.

I guess that's as far as I should go, don't know what the guidelines are here for political or religious discussion.

Seth

Obay, my dear..
just to remind you: Our forum is not a political board. You cant come to a venue which is dedicated to connecting people and culture, which try to do the ultimate hard misison of uniting people, and do the entire opposite act.
Saying things "modern out laws ( U.S. and Israel)" is generalizing, and you know what kind pf people do generalizations such as this.

You can write hundreds of essays such as this one, as well as I and we`re both right about it.
But ask yourself, is this the way to sove problem? Blaming each other? Twisting facts, mentioning things that are simply non-related? Perverting historical facts? There's nothing wrong looking at the world like that, as long as you forget that there are actual people living in it.

I close this thread and please no politics next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.