the iron cross

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
no, this isn't another nsbm topic, i'm just curious if everyone else in the country/world/universe/planeofexistence sees about 50,000 iron crosses on a daily basis like i do.

pretty much everywhere you look, you see the crooked hat sportin, linkin park listenin, baggy pant... baggin teenagers wearing the symbol. at first it was some skateboard truck company that had a reasonable facsimile thereof:

independent-003.jpg

then came west coast choppers, which everyone who is cool and with the in crowd (yet have never ridden a bike much less a chopper in their life) had this:

wcc.jpg

but now it gets better! now you take away the logo and product placement and get straight to the chase:

ictee.jpg

i can understand a hatemongering group wearing such things because you can probably get away with it around those my pals/midgets/jews or whoever you hate today, at least more than a swastika, but when are these ignant kids going to start adorning themselves with the old medals as they go cruisin' the mall?

ironcrossdiamondswithborder.jpg

is this a socal only thing? i want to know. cheers.

oh yeah, this phenomenon is not exclusive to white twerps, which makes it even more of a nutscratcher.

fotmbm said:
You DO know that the iron cross is far older than nazism, right?
REALLY!?!??! i had no idea. :loco: the thing is, it's always been a war medal and the last war it was awarded was for wwii. what are these kids going to say "hey man, i'm just a big fan of prussia, fuck the nazis," come on. it's not like the completely bastardized swastika, since that came from many different cultures and meant many different things before shitler.

and yeah, tully's sig made me headbang and yell when i first saw it last night. :headbang:

here's a truck on a used car lot i've passed every morning for a few weeks now, you can't see it but the door handles are chromed iron crosses:

shittruck.jpg

what i'm really wondering is do any of these dudes know what it means, or is it just something that looks cool? maybe i'm giving too much credit to morans in believing that they would actually learn about a symbol before using it?

Hitler even issued them to women who cranked out the kids. My dad has one of these in his nazi memorabilia collection.

The Mother's Cross (Cross of Honour to the German Mother) was a civilian award issued by the German Government during WWII to mothers who had sons in military service for the Third Reich. This is a very attractive cross, with blue enamel construction. The award was created in 1938. There were three types of crosses. The design was very much the same except for the color of the border. The criteria for receiving the award is as follows:

Bronze For having Four children
Silver For having Six Children
Gold For having Eight Children

MothersCrossDiamondsOA_small.jpg

what i'm really wondering is do any of these dudes know what it means, or is it just something that looks cool? maybe i'm giving too much credit to morans in believing that they would actually learn about a symbol before using it?

That is where you went wrong. I feel the same way about people with Chinese / Japanese tattoos.

ironcrossdiamondswithborder.jpg

Umm, did that say "1939" or "1959"?

I don't know about the rest of the girls, but when I see a strapping young man in doc martens and flashing a iron cross, I just get all mushy and want to rub my fingers all over his stubbly skinhead.

Mormagil said:
That is where you went wrong. I feel the same way about people with Chinese / Japanese tattoos.

Someone needs to link to lizard's thread on the Nevermore board about the Japanese tattoo artist who would tattoo japanese writing on stupid college kids like "small penis" when they wanted things like "pride and honor".

That guy is my hero.

awesum

haha here it is, and the sequel
tattooartist.jpg

Symbols on the back of a Pitt Student inked by Sakai (inset) were originally meant to say, "princess." They really say, "prostitute."

Disgruntled Asian Tattoo Artist Inks His Revenge

Reprinted from Sept. 2002 -- Pitt junior Brandon Smith wanted a tattoo that proclaimed his manliness, so he decided to get the Chinese characters for “strength” and “honor” on his chest. After 20 minutes under the needle of local tattoo artist Andy Sakai, he emerged with the symbol for “small penis” embedded in his flesh.

“I had it for months before I knew what it really meant,” Smith said.

“Then I went jogging through the Carnegie Mellon campus and a group of Asian kids started laughing and calling me ‘Shorty.’ That’s when I knew something was up.”

Sakai, an award-winning tattoo artist, was tired of seeing sacred Japanese words, symbols of his heritage, inked on random white people. So he used their blissful ignorance to make an everlasting statement. Any time a customer came to Sakai’s home studio wanting Japanese tattooed on them, he modified it into a profane word or phrase.

“All these preppy sorority girls and suburban rich boys think they’re so cool ‘cause they have a tattoo with Japanese characters. But it doesn’t mean shit to them!” Sakai said. “The dumbasses don’t even realize that I’ve written ‘slut’ or ‘pervert’ on their skin!”

In the last month, seven people unknowingly received explicit tattoos from the disgruntled artist. Kerri Baker, a Carlow College freshman, paid $50 to have the symbols for “beautiful goddess” etched above her belly button, but when she went into Szechuan Express Asian Noodle Shop sporting a bare midriff, the giggling employees explained to her that the tattoo really said, “Insert General Tso’s Chicken Here!”

“I don’t even like General Tso’s!” Baker sobbed. “I’m a vegetarian!”

Sakai doesn’t feel guilty about using hapless college students as canvases for his graffiti.

“I think I’m helping my fellow man by labeling all the stupid people in the world,” he explained. “It’s not a crime, it’s a public service.

and the sequel!!!

Asian Tattoo Artist Inks Revenge
Behind Bars

When local tattoo artist Andy Sakai was sentenced to five years in prison for inking profanities on hordes of hapless customers, many thought his days of body desecration were over.

They were wrong.

Sakai’s latest victims are no longer college students. His current targets are, ironically, his fellow inmates.

Using a tattoo gun fashioned out of a sharpened paper clip, dental floss, and a ballpoint pen taped to a plastic spork, the disgruntled prisoner has drawn Black Panther Party symbols on white supremacists, written CRIPS 4 EVA on rival gang members, and left dozens of hardened criminals with butterflies, fairies, and unicorns permanently etched in their skin.

“I wanted a stack of skulls on my back,” said murderer Jimmy Drake, “and that Asian prick gave me a giant Winnie the Pooh!”

Many prisoners ask for spider webs on their elbows to signify time spent in jail. Sakai’s webs have hidden messages in them such as, “Fuck Cops,” “I Swallow,” and “Salad Tosser.” Sakai got the idea for the cryptic tats after reading Charlotte’s Web in the prison library. “That E.B. White’s a genius, man,” Sakai proclaimed.

For his own protection, Sakai has been moved to solitary confinement where he’ll serve the rest of his sentence.

“Prison isn’t so bad,” Sakai said. “It gives me time to sit and seriously contemplate my next diabolically evil plan!”

Using a tattoo gun fashioned out of a sharpened paper clip, dental floss, and a ballpoint pen taped to a plastic spork, the disgruntled prisoner has drawn Black Panther Party symbols on white supremacists, written CRIPS 4 EVA on rival gang members, and left dozens of hardened criminals with butterflies, fairies, and unicorns permanently etched in their skin.

YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! holy shit that dude fucking RULES.

Mall Easter Bunny Fucks Like Rabbit, Declares Exhausted Shopper

South Oakland resident Sarah Lowell went shopping for an inexpensive outfit, but instead got quite a different kind of bargain during her recent visit to Monroeville Mall. Lowell, 21, considers herself a semi-regular at the mall, though this trip marked her first where she participated in sexual activities.

“I can’t believe I fucked the Easter Bunny!” Lowell exclaimed to her giggling circle of friends.

While having lunch in the food court last week, Lowell spotted Sam Mahoney – the designated mall Easter Bunny – sipping a milkshake in front of Baskin Robbins.

“He was wearing that furry body suit and overalls, but his bunny head was off,” Lowell said. “With his hair all flat and sweaty, he looked really hot! So I go up to him with my food and I say, ‘You want some fries to go with that shake,’ and he’s all like, ‘No, but how ‘bout some ass’ and I said, ‘Oooh, you wascally wabbit.’”

Minutes later, Lowell and Mahoney were having sex in the men’s room behind Manchu Wok.

“He was fast, but efficient,” Lowell said. “I just hope he didn’t ‘dye’ any of my eggs, if you know what I mean.”

After the hippity hop-in-the-sack, Mahoney returned to his Easter Bunny duties: posing for pictures and passing out chocolate treats to children. The Lowell fling was his most impressive since a Christmas Eve hand job he received from the hands of a local high school senior girl. He received the sexual favor while playing an elf for Santa last holiday season.

“I like this job,” Mahoney said. “I can usually control my hormones while I’m on duty, but it’s hard not to get horny when you’ve got people bouncing up and down on your junk all day. Not to mention the MILFs. I never thought women in their mid-thirties and forties could be so attractive. They can pick me up and take me to practice in their mini-vans any ol’ day of the week.”

i once shoved some iron into my crotch in a cross-like pattern, but i wasn't a big fan of hitler or the germans really. i could appreciate the nazi experiments, but they never even ate the remains, much less the leftovers the next morning. shame.