*The Iron Maidens' 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY SHOW!!* Sat, Oct 1st!

Doodoobubbachuck

Maidens' drums
Aug 2, 2002
theironmaidens.com
THE IRON MAIDENS CELEBRATE THEIR
10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY
AT THE VENUE WHERE IT ALL BEGAN !

paladinos%20web%20graphic%200ct%202011.jpg

PALADINO'S
6101 Reseda Boulevard
Tarzana, CA 91335-7310
(818) 342-1563

http://www.paladinosclub.com/
*SPECIAL 10 Year Anniversary Gift* to the first 100 people there for The Iron Maidens!

It's hard to believe it's already been 10 years of performing Maiden for fellow Maiden fans! A huge thanks to everybody for allowing this fun project to continue and I hope for many more years of Maiden tributeering to come! :headbang: Hope to see you at this special show!

where does the time go ????? congrats gals !!!!! hope you make it back to utah sooooon

:Spin: Thanks! We are all really looking forward to this! It's a milestone marker, and a true reason for celebrating! :D (Do we really need a reason to celebrate???? haha) We'll be playing the new song we only played once last gig at the swap meet! Cheers and hope to see a bunch of you there! :loco:

Thanks, Jeremy! Wish u could be here for it! :wave:

Wanda - I knooooow! 10 years for you and I - have we really known eachother that long? Well, I guess we've known eachother longer than that haven't we! Maybe 15 years? Did you sign my yearbook? :confused: ??? WTF? HAHA!

MAIDEN!!!

10 years of an all female band not ripping each other to shreds or ripping each other's throats out is a definite milestone. As far as I know, violence has been kept to a minimum.

10 years of pure debauchery, single handedly causing worldwide pandemonium, eating away at the moral fabric of a forgotten society.

10 years of hoards of undersexed middle aged men, refusing to move on past 1987, all too willing to gather with fists in the air head banging to every note in perfect unison.

One thing though, in the pic above, the Lady Eddie, what is it she failed to swallow that is dripping down the side of her mouth?

I think she needs more practice.

Happy 10th Anniversary to my favorite band of the past seven years!!!

Thank you for letting this "undersexed middle aged man to move on past 1987, all too willing to gather with fists in the air head banging to every note in perfect unison."

Tight as fuck!

They hit the nail on the head with this show!

They were on! Very on!

During The Trooper, during Nita's solo, she breaks out of the script and drops a fat harmonic divebomb. I thought that was great! I think sticking to the script is obviously important for a cover band, but for The Trooper, I say go nuts. Actually, I saw a tad of what her style is like and it intrigued me that I may even go Monday night and see her band at The Roxy. Aren't The Trooper, Number of the Beast and Iron Maiden throw away songs anyway?

Murders of the Rou Morgue was awesome!

One guy was in his own moshing fantasy as he was literally slamming by himself pushing everyone when he was only able to recruit about 2 people to the cause. I was very disappointed a fight didn't break out. This guy was Super Loser! If you are reading this: :fu:

Courtney is fuckin great! She keeps getting better in my opinion. I mean if Adrian Smith was there, of course why would Adrian Smith be at Paladino's? Come on. But if he actually was there and was hypothetically in the back all incog watching last night, which of course that would never happen, I am sure he would be very very proud of Cort. I mean, not that he'd ever actually be there, but if he was. She is fuckin ripppppppppppppinnnn!

Happy 10 Year Anniversary!