The Iron Maidens debut in PUERTO RICO!

Doodoobubbachuck

Maidens' drums
Aug 2, 2002
theironmaidens.com
Hey! How exciting is this!! We will be making our debut performance in Puerto Rico this weekend! This is gonna rule! :kickass:Here is the info:

Saturday, September 22nd
hardrock_livelogosm.jpg

Hard Rock Cafe
253 Recinto Sur St.
Old San Juan
Puerto Rico
787-724-ROCK

Up the Bloody Irons, Baby!!! :headbang:

We're looking forward to this one! Thanks for the tip, Schmidtty - someone sent me an email recommending the rain forest (El Yunke) in the center of the island. (Lovely waterfalls and trails.) Have you ever been there? We have a little tourista time - so perhaps we can see some of the cool spots.....

Does this mean the first Maidens gig on the beach?

No, their Canes shows are at the beach, their one Lighthouse Cafe [Hermosa Beach] show was nearly at the beach as were their Kozmos [Huntington Beach] shows. Their Blue Cafe shows weren't all that far from the beach either. Maybe some out of area shows have been at/near the beach too.

And even though it was even further from the beach, the day of the 2nd to last show of the original line up, (only parking once) I went swimming in the ocean, then walked back to my car, put on some additional clothing and walked to the MaidenS show at 14 Below. That was the disturbing night where Fro interrupted the show by walking on stage wearing a dress and asked about the position in the band that was about to open up. Of course, a much better candidate for that position was found.

The next year, The MaidenS were kicked off the stage there after only 5 songs and never played there again.

We're looking forward to this one! Thanks for the tip, Schmidtty - someone sent me an email recommending the rain forest (El Yunke) in the center of the island. (Lovely waterfalls and trails.) Have you ever been there? We have a little tourista time - so perhaps we can see some of the cool spots.....

Yes I've been to that rain forest, it's nice! kinda reminds me of the movie Predator. Near one of the waterfalls look for a big flat rock with graffiti on it, I had a photo taken right there.:)

Awesome show yesterday, ladies! You gave that "Maiden hungry" crowd their money's worth. Hope you had as much fun as we did :worship:

I'll post some pics tomorrow.

Keep On Rockin',

Rob (Metal Roses)