The Iron Maidens on the Tonight Show!!!

Doodoobubbachuck

Maidens' drums
Aug 2, 2002
theironmaidens.com
THE IRON MAIDENS ON THE TONIGHT SHOW!?!?

We were rehearsing the other night at our favorite Sound Arena Studio when all of a sudden, in walks "Stuttering John" Melendez and the Tonight Show film crew doing a piece on bands. They came in during "Die With Your Boots On" and stayed throughout the song and did some chatting with some of us. Fun stuff!!! So, keep your eyes peeled for an appearance from The Iron Maidens on an upcoming episode of the Tonight Show! Stay tuned for an air date! At the moment it may be on next Tuesday, November 29th but keep checking back for confirmation!!!! :headbang: :hotjump:

CONGRATS, ladies! That is so fricken cool! See, I knew something good would come out of Stuttering John leaving Stern for Leno...

Doodoobubbachuck said:
THE IRON MAIDENS ON THE TONIGHT SHOW!?!?

We were rehearsing the other night at our favorite Sound Arena Studio when all of a sudden, in walks "Stuttering John" Melendez and the Tonight Show film crew doing a piece on bands. They came in during "Die With Your Boots On" and stayed throughout the song and did some chatting with some of us. Fun stuff!!! So, keep your eyes peeled for an appearance from The Iron Maidens on an upcoming episode of the Tonight Show! Stay tuned for an air date! At the moment it may be on next Tuesday, November 29th but keep checking back for confirmation!!!! :headbang: :hotjump:

Thats awesome. I got to go to Jay Leno show with a band it was an awesome experience. Jay is really cool. Kate Hudson and Chris Robinson were guests they were awesome we got to hang out with them for a while in the green room.

Stuttering John is really tamed down on the Tonight Show its kinda weird seeing him act proper and have that fake laugh and smile all the time lol. Congrats though hopefully one day yall can perform on the show! :)

As much as I don't really dig the Tonight Show, I'll keep my eyes peeled for some Maidens footage. Thanks for the heads up.

Haven't got the final word, but just in case, as a reminder, don't forget to watch The Tonight Show this Tuesday Nov 29th...........just in case we're on!!! The suspense is killing me, Larry!!!!!! :p

Okay did Barry Manilow have something to do with this? It’s a really big show, and you know it could be like when the Beatles appeared on the Red Skelton show.