The Iron Maidens @ Paladino's (Tarzana), February 20

A7

Live to Win
Feb 9, 2008
Makati, Philippines
www.myspace.com
(On behalf of the Maidens, I'd like to make this announcement)

20100220.jpg

The Iron Maidens return to Paladino's in Tarzana on Saturday night, February 20. Joining them will be "special guest" Heather Baker! :kickass:

And just for Acujer, the Maidens will be performing a full dose of "The Trooper", "The Number of the Beast" and "Run to the Hills". :devil:

Tickets available at the front door. 21+ Only.

paladinos09.jpg

6101 Reseda Boulevard
Tarzana, CA 91335-7310
(818) 342-1563

Paladinosclub.com

Great show as usual! Although Sara was well missed it was awesome to see Heather again. She rocked hard. Her hair is longer and she looks cuter than ever! It was a little confusing though at times which one was the Mini Murray. Hey when Sara comes back why not keep her like they kept Janick?

I had fun watching them struggle through the beginning of Number of the Beast. Not sure what went on there.

Linda is really an amazing drummer. The more I watch her the more I'm amazed just how good she really is. That's some really high quality drumming.

Good bass tone last night. Wandas always solid.

Courtney fuckin shreds. After the show Heather told me, "Dude she REALLY IS good!" Good Yes, King Crimson, Dio conversation I had with Court before the show.

Kirsten's just a savage beast. She's an untamed wild animal. Belting out thise lyrics and shooting through the vibrato. It's hard to imagine there were other singers in the band before her when your watching her. She's just so Iron Maiden it's scary!

Something about the last Paladinos show in December I found slightly better. I'm not sure why. Maybe it was Lindas brother who was cool as shit to hang with and also Jenna.

It was a little confusing though at times which one was the Mini Murray. Hey when Sara comes back why not keep her like they kept Janick?

That's an awesome idea! :) Ive often thought if I was good enough at guitar, Id offer to be the Maiden's "Janet Gers" if they ever wanted one! lol :p

Set list for Jenna:

Aces High
Die With Your Boots On
2 Minutes to Midnight
Invaders
Wasted Years
The Prisoner
The Trooper
Phantom of the Opera
Transylvania
Number of the Beast
Children of the Damned
The Evil That Men Do
22 Acacia Ave
Run to the Hills

Hi Puckfiend, thanks for posting the video from Paladino's . Are you uploading any other's????? :) You guys are my only link for watching the maidens perform!