The Iron Maidens @ Paladino's (Tarzana), February 20

Pictures from the show are now up!! Review and interview coming up shortly :) http://metalassault.com/gallery.php?y=2010&m=2&s=TIMs&d=20

The TIMs' Metal Assault shoutout is also up on the home page audio player under 'Latest Shoutout' :D Thanks for doing this! m/

http://metalassault.com/index.php

Thanks so much for the interview and photos! We really appreciate all your support, plus I enjoy the hell out of ya front row and center. :headbang:

And congrats again on Metal Assault! :kickass:

Kirsten "Bruce Chickinson";8932452 said:
Thanks so much for the interview and photos! We really appreciate all your support, plus I enjoy the hell out of ya front row and center. :headbang:

And congrats again on Metal Assault! :kickass:

Thanks Kirsten! Much appreciated!! See you girls soon \m/

EDIT!!!

OMFG the IRON MAIDEN headquarters just contacted me asking me to put their North American tour announcement teaser on the homepage of my website. *Faints*

Kirsten's just a savage beast. She's an untamed wild animal. Belting out thise lyrics and shooting through the vibrato. It's hard to imagine there were other singers in the band before her when your watching her. She's just so Iron Maiden it's scary!

Something about the last Paladinos show in December I found slightly better. I'm not sure why. Maybe it was Lindas brother who was cool as shit to hang with and also Jenna.

Hey, I realize I owe you a big THANK YOU. You sure know how to flatter a gal. :lol: Seriously, I really do appreciate the compliment. And as far as the magic of the previous show, you musta had better 'shrooms. :lol:

Awesome pics!! :headbang: I love seeing how happy Linda is when she plays. She really is a joy to watch! That last pic of Courtney is excellent and I can't believe how long Heather's hair has gotten!!

Aw, thanks Jenna! :oops: You made me all nervous when you were standing right behind me during our rehearsal watching me play! :oops: Playing is the ultimate state of existence period.