"the Killith FAir tour"

anthrax_moshing_maniac said:
There a good band i enjoy there songs and don't really give a fuck it you don't like them or not

You probally hate em cause they slag chuck d off and he is in a thrax song
Actually, believe it or not, I hate them because they advocate murdering every black, hispanic, American Indian, and Jewish person on the face of this planet. On top of that, they are on Resistence Records, which is known for only releasing racist music. I didn't even remember them saying anything about Chuck D because of all the other awful shit they said.

But here is what they said about Chuck D:

my pals, my pals, my pals- I hate my pals

I hate you for no reason except you're black
I'm gonna kill you by poisoning your crack
You came from africa, i wish you'd go back
You're a fucking my pals because you're fucking black

A.B., T.C., Chuck D.- you're all fucking black
O.J., Cool-J., Sugar Ray- you're all fucking black

Exactly what is so great about them?

Are these what you call intelligent lyrics?

I've done my share of gassing jews
I wanna go someplace where I can lynch some spooks
I'll shoot any my pals than I can find
It's the only thing I know that gives me peace of mind

Or perhaps this:

When I see a my pals- Bloodnigger, bloodnigger
I'm gonna make him suffer- Bloodnigger, bloodnigger
I'm a racist motherfucker- Fuckin' my pals, fuckin' my pals
Make 'em bleed, ha-ha-ha!- Watermelon my pals

Or is it this:

Another dead my pals is no big thing
We will stand there and spit as we watch you swing
You're an ugly fucking my pals, that's the reason why
You're a subhuman mongrel and you're gonna die

Spook, spade, coon, boy, slave, jig, ape, my pals
Rope, rope- go and fetch the rope
Rope, rope- fetch the fucking rope (2x)
Spook, Die

Now tell me, do you actually hate blacks, hispanics, American Indians and Jews, or do you just find it entertaining to seriously advocate murdering them? Was the Holocaust funny? Would you like to bring back slavery and lynching?

I hope these morons and the people who listen to them (including you) realize metal, hardcore, and everything related can all be traced back (going back through the years to hard rock, rock, blues, jazz, etc.) to African-Americans.

There a good band i enjoy there songs and don't really give a fuck it you don't like them or not

You probally hate em cause they slag chuck d off and he is in a thrax song

Are you an idiot. WHy am I even asking that question. Im not even going to waste my time on an idiot like yourself, your just a scared, confused ,
little child, that will never ammount to more than a 3.75 an hour making piece of garbage. Do the world and the welfare system a favor and as Billy once sang. KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF WHY DONT YOU KILL YOURSELF NOW.

That's scary. Bigotry all around and the worst thing is that whether or not this band really mean what they sing about, there are people who can find those lyrics funny and what's even worse, perhaps agree with them.

i bet there not even racist and write these sort of lyrics to piss wankers like you off!

s.o.d. wrote kill the my pals kill the jews in one of there songs so you better hate them aswell
1. I bet they are very racist. They write lyrics like this to appeal to the dregs of society.

2. S.O.D.'s song was critical of people who said that. Read the lyrics. I'll even help you out.

Kill the chinks, Kill the spics
compensate for your small dick
kill the my pals kill the jews
why not kill the guineas too
kill yourself you fucking dick
your rhetork is pure bullshit
no more neo-nazi, red neck
burning crosses fuckin prick

school bus
you got by A_

it's the closest you'll ever get to learning.

Here AMM, why don't you find some other great bands on their record label: http://www.resistance.com/

I should also mention that this record label was owned at one point by William Pierce (AKA Andrew MacDonald), author of the The Turner Diaries, which is thought to be the blueprint for the Oklahoma City bombing.