The KING Returns!!!!!!!

Pat made some good $$$$ this weekend!!

well actually lost money...for buying the CD's that was at full price..then to sell them at a lower price you are actually losing money. So basically if he made 300 and I bet spent over 500 on the initial buying of thus goods. So in the end...boy with less records and less money isn't a winning deal!

well actually lost money...for buying the CD's that was at full price..then to sell them at a lower price you are actually losing money. So basically if he made 300 and I bet spent over 500 on the initial buying of thus goods. So in the end...boy with less records and less money isn't a winning deal!

Actually Bob it was not that bad. Most of the items I sold were stoner/psych/doom and people were willing to pay fair prices for them. I am sure I netted a slight loss based on what I paid but it is better than having a bunch of records and cds sitting around collecting dust not being used. It was a winning deal because these items will go to someone who will listen to and get use out of them.

People seemed to really want to buy stuff here. All of the traditional metal stuff I brought sold too. If there was a vendor they would probably make a killing.

Well, if you got your enjoyment out of them, then so be it right???

We all sell stuff at a loss once we no longer want stuff.

Selling in person saves the $$$$ you would lose in eBay fees and shipping.

You did get market rate for a number of things...

I didnt have a problem paying $75 for Manowar, they were great. I only had issue with the face that I paid $75 for 75 minutes, and no encore. And im assuming the November show will also be the same exact set list. If the RIP show wasn't happening that day i'd probably go.

Back to the King, the ticket prices arent bad at all and im assuming it will be a much better value then Manowar where I wont be paying $1 a minute.

Back to the King, the ticket prices arent bad at all and im assuming it will be a much better value then Manowar where I wont be paying $1 a minute.

Not a bad price at all, especially with him bringing the European stage show with him. I think people are so used to these super cheap shows that if a show like this comes around, they think it's overpriced.

Not a bad price at all, especially with him bringing the European stage show with him. I think people are so used to these super cheap shows that if a show like this comes around, they think it's overpriced.

He always has a killer stage show here in the US as well.....

The Puppet Master stage show was brilliant.