The Lars Nedland Songs

Oct 26, 2002
RainbowLand
www.youtube.com
Do you all like the Lars Nedland Borknagar songs?

"Inner Landscape" [Instrumental] (from QUINTESSENCE)
"Matter & Motion" [Instrumental] (from EMPIRICISM)
"The Weight Of Wind" (from EPIC)
"White" (from ORIGIN)
"Fleshflower" (from UNIVERSAL)

I think this setlist would make a lovely E.P....

Solefald has a Facebook group where they announce stuff about Norrøn Livskunst. Latest stuff has been:

Lars Are Nedland The mixes are done. Finally! We have poured so much into this album. Blood, sweat, tears, choirs, screams and blastbeats. Hours, days, months and years. And right now I can honestly say: It was all worth it!

Lars Are Nedland The cover is in, and it looks fantastic!
Cornelius Jakhelln It looks so Norse in its Nansen-ness that not even Nansen could be more Norse-ish!

Cornelius Jakhelln We are now mixing the last minutes of "Norrøn livskunst" in Oslo. Temper, tempo, truths turned untrue.
Cornelius Jakhelln Mid-October this Fall.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=265706956294

This is why not having an official site is stupid. I was checking their Myspace site for updates, down with this "solical networking" bollocks! :lol:

This is why not having an official site is stupid. I was checking their Myspace site for updates, down with this "solical networking" bollocks! :lol:

Down!!! :headbang:

It's going to be on Indie Recordings.

Yeah I was in class at the time, so I couldn't read that part. Read it later, but yeah thanks. I'm hoping for a limited edition, how about a 100 ltd. LP/CD/digital box with shirt and Viking helmet with an inscription saying "Solefald"?

I really like Fleshflower, even if it sounds like Solefald all the way. White is great too. The others are nice and do the job as interludes.