The last night of the Pantera/Anthrax tour: 02/05/98 Rockford, IL: metrocenter:

TD

HAS INTEGRITY
You see footage of this in Return of the Killer A's: Video Collection the segment entitled "Pantera: You Fuckers!" I just got this full show on video from a fine bootlegger out in Cali. Man, this video is like watching one of Pantera's home video's, it is fucking hilarious!! Bush's voice is shot, probably too much pre-show liquor and Guinness, but he admits it saying "my voice is shit tonight." Plus, he forgets a belt, and has to keep pulling his shorts up like some fat ass would :loco: He sings part of "Stone The Crow" when he introduces Philip Anselmo, which is cool. Pantera completely trash the stage. Dimebag is pitching balloons like Doc Gooden, and Crook is swinging at them with his guitar being appropriated as a baseball bat!! Then that black guy from the Pantera homevideos who does the high pitch "ooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh" sound comes out and belts out "Bring the Noise." It's a pretty funny video. YOu can tell Pantera and Anthrax had a ball touring together.

I remember that tour. I watch them in Mexico City, Phil came out to sing backing vocals on " I AM THE LAW ", the crowd went fucking crazy, and at the end of the PANTERA show, ANTHRAX came out and played & sang a song along with PANTERA that I haven't recognize. That is the best concert I have ever been, EVER!!!
Can someone tell me what is the name of that song & whose band is it ?
Thanx.

It may well have been "Dethroned Emperor" an old Celtic Frost song that ANthrax covered at one time. It could have been any number of tunes though. I once saw Pantera do the Ohio State Buckeye anthem!!!!!!!!! The crowd at the Hara Arena in Dayton was going ape!!

Originally posted by TD
You see footage of this in Return of the Killer A's: Video Collection the segment entitled "Pantera: You Fuckers!" I just got this full show on video from a fine bootlegger out in Cali. Man, this video is like watching one of Pantera's home video's, it is fucking hilarious!! Bush's voice is shot, probably too much pre-show liquor and Guinness, but he admits it saying "my voice is shit tonight." Plus, he forgets a belt, and has to keep pulling his shorts up like some fat ass would :loco: He sings part of "Stone The Crow" when he introduces Philip Anselmo, which is cool. Pantera completely trash the stage. Dimebag is pitching balloons like Doc Gooden, and Crook is swinging at them with his guitar being appropriated as a baseball bat!! Then that black guy from the Pantera homevideos who does the high pitch "ooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh" sound comes out and belts out "Bring the Noise." It's a pretty funny video. YOu can tell Pantera and Anthrax had a ball touring together.

Any chance you could copy that tape and send it to me in Sweden??:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :) :rolleyes: