The latest piece of merchandise

WhoFooldU

Fool for a Lifetime
Apr 3, 2002
Harrisonburg, VA
Visit site
For those of you who didn't make it to ProgPower, there was one new piece of merchandise that was available. New item was a pair of black sweatpants with the Symphony X logo going down the right pant leg. These sweats also had pockets to be just a bit more useful than a regular pair of sweats. Currently available in sizes: M, L, XL, and 2X.

If you want to get a pair, they are $22 + postage.

Not sure whether the band will have them while they are on tour or not. That decision is still forthcoming.

Glenn

My husband and I both got a pair,, we love them.
Thanx Glenn.
BTW, I'll have to send you the pic. I have of You, me, Jax,and my hubby.
where should I send it too?

post it on here for us to all see underullospell..

the syx pants would be cool...only gripe i have about syx clothing is its SO BIG!!!!! that tshirt i got is HUGE i can wear it like a dress. think i have to see if a tailor will take it in somehow for me.

underullospell said:
My husband and I both got a pair,, we love them.
Thanx Glenn.
BTW, I'll have to send you the pic. I have of You, me, Jax,and my hubby.
where should I send it too?

Send it to jax at symphonyx dot com..or glenn at symphonyx dot com..or both! :)

WhoFooldU said:
For those of you who didn't make it to ProgPower, there was one new piece of merchandise that was available. New item was a pair of black sweatpants with the Symphony X logo going down the right pant leg. These sweats also had pockets to be just a bit more useful than a regular pair of sweats.

If you want to get a pair, they are $20 + postage.

Not sure whether the band will have them while they are on tour or not. That decision is still forthcoming.

Glenn

Glenn-

Any news on the hooded sweatshirt front yet? Or is that still just in the talking stages?

Medusa's eyes said:
I want those black sweatpants too! Can we buy them when they are touring through Europe as well? :)

Hasn't even been decided if they will take them with them on tour (Europe or US) at all. Could be a strictly web-only thing. Decision is entirely up to the band.

Glenn

dreamingneonblack said:
Glenn-

Any news on the hooded sweatshirt front yet? Or is that still just in the talking stages?

Hooded Sweatshirt??? YES! All it has to say is, "Symphony X" and I'm there. Sold. Christmas is coming up ya know <ducks> and I could buy 3 without thinking about it. So if I thought about it.... :)