The latest Ron Jarzombek news (Sept. 27, 2010)...

Damn... That sucks, man.

I hope there's a collectors edition and/or a limited edition package for the upcoming EP for Blotted Science (shirt + maybe autographed, etc), and the new side project with your bandmate and the guys from Obscura; a physical copy of that would be great, and not just a digital DL.

If there's plans in the future to tour don't forget Toronto. :)

Good luck with everything Ron.

One new song from Blotted Science is enough to keep me going for years, however, from what I remember, your desire was to work with Chris Adler. I'm quite suprised that you chose Hannes Grossman for Blotted Science and that other project, the song you guys made Duodecimal Levorotation. I don't know who wrote the drum lines on the Machinations album, I heard R.E.M. with Derrek Roddy, I heard the entire album (thousands of times) with Charlie Z, and heard the Near Dominance with Chris Adler. From what I can tell, Charlie's drumming is enchanting! Every possible aspect of it. Chris is quite more concentrated on the double-bass, Derrek seems like he's in a rush, while Charlie's sound and rhythm is ingenious and catchy. I might be pessimistic about Hannes Grossman, but it'll break my heart if Blotted Science II would turn into a monolithic blast-beat guided music, because honestly, such ingenious music deserves better than just speed. Guess I'm used to listen Bobby and Charlie all the time. Grossman was in Necrophagist and is now in Obscura, and wrom what I've heard, it's 80% blast-beats...
However, you're The Great Ron, you know what's best for you :).
As for the DVDs, you could definitely use some help. I saw on the YouTube "Oscillation Cycles" video, from 01:24 to 01:33 there's a sort of a lab, and you're in a doc's suit :). I'm not certified or anything, but I've been working on video editing/tweaking for 4 years, and I'd be happy to contribute in any possible way. If you need a new background lab, or screen effects, or say, while playing, you'd like to add a righthanded and lefthanded fretboards to point along the exact things you're playing, something like in Guitar Pro 5. If you need animations for the circle of notes or anything, give a list, and we'll be happy to contribute. At least I would, it'll be an honor :).

Wishing you all the best :)

Hey ron, how much would it cost per year for me to move to WEAR you are and get weekly lessons also live in a housing structure where I could practice on the regular?