the least best songs on the album

When The Eagle Cries (good in the right mood,mostly not),Star Spangled Banner and Greenface...but majority of the songs are good/great so I don't mind.

Greenface and Red Baron, the music and choruses for these songs are killer, but the lyrics are just atrocious. The lyrics in those songs sound like first drafts.

I dont lie the heavy version of Eagle Cries. And I think Greenface is prolly one of the worse Iced Earth songs to date. What the fuck does "Where the metal meets the meat" mean??

Iced In Flames said:
I dont lie the heavy version of Eagle Cries. And I think Greenface is prolly one of the worse Iced Earth songs to date. What the fuck does "Where the metal meets the meat" mean??
I'm not Jon, but my guess is that since Greenface is a sniper, it means that that his bullet (the metal) will hit the person who he is shooting at (the meat). Some snipers refer to themselves as being one with the bullet when they fire at a target...so, maybe that makes a little more sense.

My least favorite is probably Valley Forge. Everything else I enjoy immensely. I like Valley Forge, but not as much as everything else. I think the Rhythm guitar needed work on this song. The rhythm was just kind of boring to me.

The Red Baron lyrics are pretty bad at times...but I love Tim's delivery. Most of the lyrics are good anyway.

I'd have to add Valley Forge and Hollow Man to the list. Valley Forge isn't too bad,but I never listen to it. Hollow Man is just kinda uninteresting.

Niles Darquetona said:
I don't like the heavy Ballad version of When The Eagle Cries but I love the unplugged version.
I agree.
I don't like the heavy version of the Eagle Cries at all, but have always enjoyed the acoustic version.

I quite dislike Attila, it reminds me of Horror Show - but I don't want to get into that.

Declaration Day and Greenface are amongst my fav's.:headbang: