The legend of seigman

seigman

thrashflavouredthrash
Well, hello! I am seigman. Or Martin, which is my real name. I am an 18 year old kid from the woods of Norway, currently living in Trondheim. I'm a student, studying visual communication. I like that. It gives me an opportunity to be creative and use my imagination to create things. Like films, newspaperarticles, websites, commercials and so on.

My biggest passion is music. Whereever I go, music is my companion and lifesource. I play drums in several different bands in several different genres. From hardcore/screamo to oldschool rock n' roll to electronic postrock and psychedelic noiserock. I also played in a doom metalband called Nyctanthous before. We disbanded in November last year, and after that I have not been playing metal, which is really sad. I miss being in a metalband. I enjoy alot of different music, but my true love lies with the extreme scene. Anything from hardcore/screamo to black metal. Besides that I like alot of the 70s progressive rock, alternative rock/pop/metal, jazz, electronica, postrock/indie, and so on. My favouritebands are The Mars Volta, Ulver, Opeth, Tool, Camel, Converge and Katatonia. And a bunch of others, but it will be really, really boring to list them all.

Besides music I love photography. I have a Nikon F80 and with it I capture anything that might steal my attention. I have a little gallery available for you to see here. I like films, books, real friends, computers and my sweet emo girlfriend. Contact me if you have any further questions, I am nice. Promise.

Martin.