The Little Dolls - rare show!! Fri, Oct 17th

Doodoobubbachuck

Maidens' drums
Aug 2, 2002
theironmaidens.com
Hey guys!

Sara and I are doing a rare show with The Little Dolls, our Ozzy tribute, at the Swap Meet on Friday NIGHT, Oct 17th!! We'll be jamming out 3 sets of Ozzy and Sabbath as well as a blend of classic rock n roll in addition to the Ozzman! Fridays are night time gigs so it will be dark and spooky in the beautiful outdoor settings of the Swap dining area....and the Beer tastes just as good at night there too!!!!

Come on and join us!

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 17th
Sante Fe Springs Swap Meet
13963 Alondra Boulevard
Santa Fe Springs, California 90670
Cost:$1.50

3 sets
First set at 7:00pm
ALL AGES!

I'm there :) I will be the lonely girl on the side of the stage by herself.. LOL Paul has the Kings game with his buddy :)

I'm there :) I will be the lonely girl on the side of the stage by herself.. LOL Paul has the Kings game with his buddy :)

You won't be that lonely Darlene. I'll wear a "Paul" mask to make you feel safe (not to mention a little creeped out).:ill:

Linda, can you please sit in with Damage Inc. one more time? I GOTTA see you play "Cyanide".:headbang:

Cyall there.

Peace.

:erk: I'll be @ Camp Shelby, MS getting soldiers ready for Iraq, so can't make the show.
sniper-1.gif

Everyone who does go, hope it is a good show!
headbang.gif

The real question is, are you taking a camera and are you going to try to make up for the absence of that shutterbug by doing his job for him?

well thank you Missy :) But for the Hobbes I would drive him anywhere :) Hey by the way Hobbes, your buddy is flaking on us with them photos :)

Aww thanks :) But I'd alas have no way to get up there... that's a real sweet offer tho. As for the photos. I'll call him right now and give him shit. OI!

Reached him - apparently it was on his laptop which just spontaniously died. So as soon as I get them from him I'll upload them...sorry Crschkum and Puck :( Aghg.

Aww thanks :) But I'd alas have no way to get up there... that's a real sweet offer tho. As for the photos. I'll call him right now and give him shit. OI!

Take the train up to Irvine and I will pick you up on the way home from work :) No worries on the photos, we will see them in time :)