The lyrics of Thor Arise

I'm gonna go ahead and suggest you go out and BUY the album and read the lyrics from there. Remember kiddies, lyric sites make money off of the backs of hard working people.

Well, I do so if don´t have a little problem: HE WAS NEVER RELEASED, IDIOTAAAAAA :loco:

And thank for all for the "GREAT" help that you offer to me....:puke:

Well, I do so if don´t have a little problem: HE WAS NEVER RELEASED, IDIOTAAAAAA :loco:

And thank for all for the "GREAT" help that you offer to me....:puke:

Holy shit, Alasdhair, you replied quite calmly considering. That post would have annoyed me so much haha "idiota" :lol:

We should have some kind of count thingy that tells us "most repeated topics ever", then if a subject has come up more than..oh, let's say, fifteen hundred fourteen million times, then it can be made into a sticky... The only thing worse would have been if he'd have revived one of the old Thor arise threads from five years ago, becasue there are few things more annoying than that. Oh, 'cept for pukes that manage to severly insult others in less than three posts. Think this guy broke some sort of record in that department.

Are the lyrics actually in the booklet for the digipak though? Because they're entirely absent from the internet, you'd think at least someone in the possession of the digipak would've submitted the lyrics somewhere.

Can't you (anybody who don't know it) get for good now that "Thor Arise" lyrics' were never published (as well as the other songs on the first demo).
AA is such a famous band that you'd find them on the net for sure if they were published but it's not the case.

Ok, i'd like to apologize my offenses against the members.... :cry:

and thank for the answers.

But I will keep searching for the lyrics :lol:

Ok, i'd like to apologize my offenses against the members.... :cry:

and thank for the answers.

But I will keep searching for the lyrics :lol:

Wow! That's a first (I think). Apoligies for these kinds of things are not very common. That took some balls, too. Good on you, Frangoso.