The machinist FILM

if you guys like Machinist, check out Memento, similiar plot line, very good as well. The guy who directed Batman Begins(I think) directed it..

gahh... christian bale ... christopher nolan ... memento ... this thread just gets more and more appealing to me. i actually have the machinist on dvd but have never gotten around to watching it. i bought it the xmas before last :lol:

"rabid" the wonderfully bad schlock horror film with marilyn chambers

that film was fucked up W - left right and centre, still got it in my vhs library...

i agree!!! do you have the "uncut killer collector's edition" dvd, faffy? oooh... treated myself to it a couple of years ago.

no, i don't have it. is it worth buying?
memento was also an amazing film.
i'm a big fan this kind of twisted movies. I like the prestige too. okay, it wasn't toooo twisted, but to see hugh jackman and chris bale in one movie, hmmm :)

you have a crush on batman

yeah, can't get enough of his 'bat-dance' :p

no, i don't have it. is it worth buying?
memento was also an amazing film.
i'm a big fan this kind of twisted movies. I like the prestige too. okay, it wasn't toooo twisted, but to see hugh jackman and chris bale in one movie, hmmm :)

yeah faffy, get it!!! that's the movie that made me a huge fan. okay... i have return some videotapes.