The Madder setlist...

LakeOpeth

Serpent Headed Mask
Nov 24, 2002
London
I know Opeth is more important (well they are to me anyway), but I've read the list of the Portsmouth show, and just wondered if anyone knew the Madder Mortem set list, because I like their music too.

At Hamburg they played Necropol Lit, Omnivore, Faceless and (if I'm not mistaken), Distance Will Save Us.
The rest I can't remember or didn't know beforehand... I only heard like twelve Madder songs before, most of them from the Deadlands album.
There were definitely several songs from All Flesh Is Grass, too.

Fifth_Horseman said:
At Hamburg they played Necropol Lit, Omnivore, Faceless and (if I'm not mistaken), Distance Will Save Us.
The rest I can't remember or didn't know beforehand... I only heard like twelve Madder songs before, most of them from the Deadlands album.
There were definitely several songs from All Flesh Is Grass, too.

Well if they play any of those songs from Deadlands, then I'll be happy.

What are Madder like? Well, theyre wierd...thats the best descrpition I have I'm afraid. Basically, Agnette (dodgy spelling no doubt) sings and leaves the backing screamy growls to the guitarists (or is it bassist?). Its not brutal at all, and I suppose they aren't a bad support for the God's. Anyway, its good stuff.