The Maidens on YouTube

I really wish I had a vid clip of Liz at Blind Melons which was my first Maidens show and I think the third one Liz had done. She was shy on stage by comparison to now. :kickass: :kickass:

I shot the Phantom clips because right against the stage and with the lighting is the only time I have been able to get a good shot of Linda.

Hope everyone enjoys these and it shows any skeptical friends what a kickass performance a Maidens show is. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Makes me anxious for the 4th. I loves me a Maidens show! :kickass: :kickass: :worship:

I'll try to get some more full length song clips but so far Canes has been awful for sound on anything.
Gonna roll it anyway and take a chance.

Jim

Stay tuned tonight, we have several clips from Angels under consideration and should have a couple up later. :kickass:

Due to where I was, against the stage, the vocals are muted. Angel's has 2 huge towers of speakers on either side of the stage and is very LOUD in front of them. Audio would have been destroyed if I stood out too far.

Lots of camera moving to keep the mic stand for Liz and the :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: of the guy on my left out of the frame or not block the band members. :lol:

Y'all will enjoy, visually they are some of the best I've shot. A little on the red side and audio is always iffy.
I use a Kodak EasyShare 360. Any of you photophiles got a low cost better suggestion that could zoom in video mode and fit in your front pocket, I'd love to hear it.

Jim

RoboCaster said:
I'm waiting....

It must take for ever to upload a video, so I'm gonna' check 'em out in the morning.:kickass:

I had 400+ megs o' stuff I shot. Between weeding out the bad vids, audience interference, and other stuff. it takes a while. Plus the vids in question are long ones 5+ minutes each I think.

I have to flip two and Jenna has to do the other one. I can't get there until this evening about 7:00. Three songs in their entirety.:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Besides this was all shot Saturday/Sunday morning and I got home at 4:00 am Sunday to sleep. So trust me this is really quick turnaround to see something.

Jim

this is hysterical... talk about the crowd blowing it.... :lol: :lol:

this edition of Fear of the Dark rocks the house.... daaamn... but Wanda seemed a little... distracted during it.

Revelations is just kicking all kinds of ass... not for the first time, I wish that I lived out there in SoCal so I could see you ladies on a regular basis :cry:

Rendclaw said:
this is hysterical... talk about the crowd blowing it.... :lol: :lol:

The San Diego crowd did much better. However nothing I shot had a good sound. Liz was barely audible even on her solos. :( Not to mention the damn moshers ruining Murders in the Rue Morgue. :mad:

Jim

Actually I think Aces was highest last time I looked. 3000+ views.

More exposure for the ladies. :headbang: :kickass:

Jim

Metallicat180 said:
I said it was ONE of the most popular, not THE most popular. ;)

Well the full length ones do seem to have the most. Aces also has been up there a few weeks longer so it would have more.

I edited down Transylvania from the Angels show and when I send anything from the Second Wind show I'll toss that one in. Unless the band intro at SW comes out better.

Angel a guitarist in a Sammy Hagar era VH band has played there and said the sound guy is sharp.

Jim