The Maidens Return To The PacNW!!!

Air Raid Siren

Maidens' Vox
Apr 26, 2004
My City Of Angels
www.myspace.com
We are so looking forward to seeing all our friends in the PacNW!!!! Should be a crazy weekend!
Heard a Spokane radio station is having a contest to "Spend A Day With The MaidenS" which, of course, will be the day of the show......

Friday March 16th @ The Royal Bear
35731 W. Valley Hwy
Algona, WA 98001
253-833-6686
21+
www.theroyalbear.com

AND

Saturday March 17th @ The Grail
ST. PADDY'S DAY BASH!
4720 West Seltice Way
Coeur D' alene, Idaho
208-665-5882
21+

www.myspace.com/grailnightclub

See ya's there!!!!! :)

Saturday March 17th @ The Grail
ST. PADDY'S DAY BASH!
4720 West Seltice Way
Coeur D' alene, Idaho
208-665-5882
21+

Looks like the Pan Handle is gonna rock :kickass: cooool!!! I lived in Coeur D' alene back in the early 90's, some real pretty country up there.......enjoy.

I'm looking forward to the gig, especially since Washington banned indoor smoking in most places. Finally, I can go to a gig without feeling like I'm going to die of cancer after it's done. :headbang:

Even if smoking wasn't banned, I would have gone anyway. I wouldn't miss the Maidens if I could help it. You'd just see me there doing the Michael Jackson thing with a surgical mask over my face. :p

I'm looking forward to the gig, especially since Washington banned indoor smoking in most places. Finally, I can go to a gig without feeling like I'm going to die of cancer after it's done. :headbang:

Even if smoking wasn't banned, I would have gone anyway. I wouldn't miss the Maidens if I could help it. You'd just see me there doing the Michael Jackson thing with a surgical mask over my face. :p

Does it work? Cos when I went to see Axl and Friends at the SECC in Glasgow, nobody obeyed it and just sparked up anyway. They didn't for Maiden cos at the front, the security would have seen it and been on your case right away. I always hated that cos smoke seems to be attracted to me. :erk:

What's the weather like up there, Rya? We've been having some lovely 90 degree weather the past couple of days, so I'm sure we're in for a change....... :eek:
Lovely 90? Damn! Too hot for my blood, but of course, I'm acclimated for this kind of weather. When I was in Thailand and Okinawa, I'd get the chills if it went as low as the 80s. It's funny how the body adjusts like that.

It's been my kind of weather out here - high 40s/low 50s, nice cool breezes and some sprinkling. I hope it stays mild like this or warms up a bit for you and the rest of the band.

I bought a microphone for my video recorder so I can get quality audio for the gig, but unfortunately, it won't get to me in time. The good thing is that I'll have it for the next tour up here, and I'll have it figured out for optimum sound by then, too.

Yeah. Glad to see Bruce mouthing off about that. Nobody should be forced to inhale fumes they don't want to.

Absolutely agreed with that one. As much as I love visiting the Pac NW, the smoking in the venues gives me bronchitis without fail every time we go up there. :erk: But, it's a labor of love and my doc knows me very well by now. LOL! That and the black boogars in the morning!! :yuk: See ya soon Rya!

Absolutely agreed with that one. As much as I love visiting the Pac NW, the smoking in the venues gives me bronchitis without fail every time we go up there. :erk: But, it's a labor of love and my doc knows me very well by now. LOL! That and the black boogars in the morning!! :yuk: See ya soon Rya!
Black boogers. :lol: Looking forward to seeing you in action and meeting the new axewoman. :kickass:

I will be there at the Algona show and of course I will be right up front with my hair flying in and out of my face and all around! :headbang:

Oh my mom is VERY excited to see you girls on saturday at the Grail :) Told my momma to stop and say hi to you all :) (yes I have a young mom in her 50's :) )

So did the smoke whack you girls out as bad as it did me? After it was over and they finally opened the doors, it wasn't too bad. I asked if I could crack open the door and get a breath of fresh air, and was told if they opened it, I was going out .... Period.