The Maidens Return To The PacNW!!!

So did the smoke whack you girls out as bad as it did me? After it was over and they finally opened the doors, it wasn't too bad. I asked if I could crack open the door and get a breath of fresh air, and was told if they opened it, I was going out .... Period.

Linda was expressing concerns in another thread about smoky rooms prior to going up there.

How you doing Linda? :erk:

Jim

:OMG:
Linda was expressing concerns in another thread about smoky rooms prior to going up there.

How you doing Linda? :erk:

Jim

Aw, thanks for asking, Jim. :oops: Luckily (well.......is it lucky?) I was already in the middle of my antibiotic prescription while we were up there so I didn't get the dose of bronchitis this time :Smokin: from the smoke, but actually, I didn't even notice it most likely because I was too tired to even be aware of it. :ill: Now, that's TIRED! Put it this way, I didn't even smell the corned beef and cabbage cooking when we walked into the venue. :lol: I'm still tired.....off to bed.

Aw, thanks for asking, Jim. :oops: Luckily (well.......is it lucky?) I was already in the middle of my antibiotic prescription while we were up there so I didn't get the dose of bronchitis this time :Smokin: from the smoke, but actually, I didn't even notice it most likely because I was too tired to even be aware of it. :ill: Now, that's TIRED! Put it this way, I didn't even smell the corned beef and cabbage cooking when we walked into the venue. :lol: I'm still tired.....off to bed.

Glad to hear you are OK Linda. I was worried hearing about the Idaho show.

Too many planes trips in a few days can kick the crap out of you. Turn off the phone and get you some ZZZZZZs.

Jim