the meaning to this symbol

Yeah Blackangel basically got it. The symbol represents the shape of the logo, if you compare the two you'll see. The symbol was actually designed at the same time as the logo (by Guthrie). We wanted an alternative to the logo, something shorter we could use when we wanted.. but wanted something more abstract than just a "DD".

i always found this mini-logo awesome... :) i have had many thoughts of tatooing it.. specially for the 'whole meaning' of it.. i mean.. even if daylight dies becomes a boy band in the future, the name 'daylight dies' itself is awesome.

haha.

It's funny you say that FatefuL, I'm getting a tattoo of the small logo on my left pec here pretty soon. Only going to cost about $40.

I can spell out the entire name 'daylight dies' out of the logo i dont know if it was intentional but i have a similar logo in that it also spells out my name

I think the logo is sweet, Which is why I sowed the Patch they're selling onto my hat, this is the first time I havent worn an solid black hat in 5 years... the last patch I had on a hat was my Phil Anselmo hat which had 3 patches, Pantera, Down and SuperJoint.... My new daylight dies hat is definately cooler