The Metal Band Elimination Game: Part II!

At this point in the voting, I would like to make the following statement:

First, I am glad Strapping Young Lad was in the Top 5, even if they were voted out. Like I said before, if you heard anything by Strapping Young Lad, you would know why they deserved at least that.

With that said, we are now on the Top 4: Exodus, Testament, Pantera, and Overkill. This could either last forever or be dealt with quickly. We have spent nearly 12 pages getting to this point, and we all know there is no clear winner here.

We are now going to inistuite E-Limination. Each band is now rounded up to the nearest multiple of 5.

Exodus 33
Testament 43
Pantera 32
Overkill 22

Is now:

Exodus 35
Testament 45
Pantera 35
Overkill 25

Before you blindly vote, take the following things into consideration: Who fucking deserves this? What band out of all of them, no matter how long their career, has not only made their mark in the metal world, but have made consistent great music. Bands that you love, and you don't care. This is about passion for the band you love.

All voting is now +2, -2. This is the E.N.D.

Overkill +1
Testament -1

Exodus 35
Testament 43
Pantera 35
Overkill 27

LuvataciousSkull said:
We are now going to inistuite E-Limination. Each band is now rounded up to the nearest multiple of 5.

This doesn't make any sense whatsoever if you're changing the voting to anything less than 5, and rounding up to 5's when using 2 as the voting number is unfair.

While I agree voting in 5's would go too quick, 2's is too slow. I suggest this: keep voting with 1's, but divide scores by 3 instead.

Exodus 33 / 3 = 11
Testament 43 / 3 = 14
Pantera 32 / 3 = 11
Overkill 22 / 3 = 7

edited:
LuvataciousSkull said:
Overkill +1
Testament -1

Exodus 11
Testament 13
Pantera 11
Overkill 8

edited:
average stalker said:
Overkill +1
Pantera -1

Exodus 11
Testament 13
Pantera 10
Overkill 9

My vote
Exodus +1
Overkill -1

Exodus 12
Testament 13
Pantera 10
Overkill 8

LuvataciousSkull said:
If you weren't cool, I wouldn't let that slide.

who me? :)

Exodus +1
Pantera -1 .. can't believe I'm voting against pantera... was wearing a pantera shirt today... :ill:

Exodus 11
Testament 14
Pantera 9
Overkill 9