The Metal Band Elimination Game: Part II!

Pantera +2
Testament -2

Testament 36
Pantera 14

is someone gonna change the scoring, this will take another 2 weeks to end

average stalker said:
well that wasn't a bullshit move to give Pantera a chance at winning

Right, I call bullshit too. No more votes for me. Fuck it let Pantera win then.......

LuvataciousSkull said:
It was about keeping this fair for once. Fuck, Testament still could win in a heartbeat if you want, you just have to vote.

Fair????? Eliminating a 3 to 1 lead is fair.:OMG: :OMG:

ZeeZooZum said:
Fair????? Eliminating a 3 to 1 lead is fair.:OMG: :OMG:
No kidding. I guess if you're the one that started the game and want to change the rules at any point, that's up to you. Just don't expect people to keep playing. If I had have known that my votes for Testament were going to be worthless because the rules were going to change on a whim, then I've wasted my time here.

nafnikufesin said:
No kidding. I guess if you're the one that started the game and want to change the rules at any point, that's up to you. Just don't expect people to keep playing. If I had have known that my votes for Testament were going to be worthless because the rules were going to change on a whim, then I've wasted my time here.

First, everyone, SHUT THE HELL UP! It's a GAME! A stupid, pointless, INTERNET GAME! You guys are acting like I rigged the 2000 elections or something!

Second, look at the lead Testament had! 38 - 12? I think it's safe to say they won, period.

I made the voting even again since I knew that making it, say, 40 - 10 with +5, -5 was going to result in an instant win for Testament. I thought, what the hell, let's keep it fun! The last thing I want is another preidctable game like last time where Iron Maiden had a 50 - 1 victory when we got to sudden death.

Everyone bitching, "Oh, you cheated Testament!!!111", get a fucking clue! The voting was EVEN again. That meant all you had to do was vote for Testament the same you always had and they would have won, PERIOD. Don't bitch and moan about it.

I'm not fair? Fuck that! I let other people change rules here and there, and I'm all for something that works. I thought this would make it fair and even, and now you guys won't shut the hell up about it!

Simply put, Testmaent won before I changed the voting. Changing it leveled the playing field and nothing more. If you guys spent your time VOTING FOR TESTAMENT INSTEAD OF BITCHING ABOUT THE VOTING, Testament would have won by now!

That's it, folks, I'm done defending myself. This thread was to have FUN. Stop bitching over a stupid internet messeage board game and let it be. I don't need anything else driving me nuts and causing me stress.

eighteeschick said:
I don't care which way we play. We can go back to +1/-1 if anyone is interested in my opinion. I already lost my beloved FF.

Eh, I'm cool with it if everyone else is. I'll reset it to what it was and go from there. I was just trying to wrap it up.

Plus, I was rooting for Strapping Young Lad the entire time. I wish they had won. :(