The Metal CD Ratings site female vocal bands!

Clint-metalcdratings

Power Metal fan
Aug 22, 2004
Utah, USA
www.metalcdratings.com
The following is to make all the female vocal music lovers aware of what the status is currently with the Metal CD Ratings site, and what’s in store for the future. This will also give you a great idea of what the musical style range is on the site. :cool:

These bands were just added to the site as a March 4th update:
Alas
Dakrua
Macbeth
Mordiggan
Shadows Dance
Via Mistica

These bands will be added to the site throughout the next month:
Amaran
Even Song
Hollenthon
Imperia
Midnattsol
Mystery Blue
Nemesea
Seibenburgen

These bands already exist on the site:
After Forever
Aina
Almora
Angtoria (demo)
Arwen
Asrai
Ayreon
Backslash
Battlelore
Beholder
Blackmore’s Night
Chastain
Cruachan
Dark Moor
Delight
Doro
Dreamaker
Edenbridge
Elis
Epica
Fairyland
Final Chapter
Forgotten Tales
Frost
Heaven Falls
Ignitor
Infinity
Lacuna Coil
Leaves' Eyes
Ligeia
Lordian Guard
Lunatica
Magica
Nightwish
Odes of Ecstacy
Oratory
Penumbra
Power Symphony
Rain Fell Within
Sengir
Seraphim
Seven Angels
Seventh Gate
Seventh Seal
Sinergy
Sins of thy Beloved
Sirenia
Supremacy
Thalion
Theatre of Tragedy
Therion
Trail of Tears
Tristania
Twilight Odyssey (demo)
Visions of Atlantis
Warlock
Within Temptation
Xandria
Zed Yago

Important Note: There are also about 30 bands still on my “investigation” list. This list will be worked through over the next 3 months. Updates always occur over the weekend, and we’re close to accomplishing weekly updates. So I strongly recommend quickly popping into the site on Mondays to see if there was an update over the weekend.
It amazes me how many power metal bands are on the site right now. But as you can see, the site has plenty of information for fans of female vocal music as well! :)

Thanks for all of the support! :wave:

Clint/Site Manager
www.metalcdratings.com

First off. Just to remind you, there are 5 total reviewers on the site (actually, the 5th to be added Friday March 11th). So not all the bands on these lists are bands that I (the site manager) has.
Fellow reviewer Kit actually has the band Arch Enemy, but it was my feeling that the band would be a bit too heavy (out of the power metal focused range), since they are death metal. :confused:

Trust me, If my time wasn't overwhelmed already just managing a site that deals with power metal, I would definitely have death metal, progressive metal, etc. included on the site. :cool:

I hope this clears some things up... :wave:

Clint-metalcdratings said:
First off. Just to remind you, there are 5 total reviewers on the site (actually, the 5th to be added Friday March 11th). So not all the bands on these lists are bands that I (the site manager) has.
Fellow reviewer Kit actually has the band Arch Enemy, but it was my feeling that the band would be a bit too heavy (out of the power metal focused range), since they are death metal. :confused:

Trust me, If my time wasn't overwhelmed already just managing a site that deals with power metal, I would definitely have death metal, progressive metal, etc. included on the site. :cool:

I hope this clears some things up... :wave:

WHen and if you range out of the power metal realm, please consider Nuclear Death. They are technically an atrociously bad band, but were VERY original and have some of the most vile, raw, and repellent-sounding vocals ever to come out of a female's mouth, which, of course, is why they rule so much.

Mike